BLACK-OWNED: Wife's Initiation

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

WIFE'S INITIATION

It’s a sad thing that there’s plenty of wives out there who know little about this lifestyle’s existence. For a hubby wanting to get his wife initiated, this can often become a daunting task. But all task, no matter how daunting, always lead to something being achieved. It all depends on the hubby’s means of subtlety and understanding of his woman.

I’ll clear the air by giving this warning: Don’t ever approach the wife with this subject directly. That’s a number one mistake a lot of hubbies often make, and I get tired of hearing their complaints about it. Telling the Mrs., about wanting her to get fucked by a bull is bad enough, telling her to become a Black-Owned slut is far worse. For most women, that term could translate to something of horror. I once had a wife ask me if that meant I like enclosing couples in pig-pens or cages, feeding them through straws and making them crawl all day around me? I couldn’t help but ask her if she’d just finished watching the movie 12 Years a Slave.

Being Black-Owned has nothing to do with that. Rather its attaining the height of cuckold lifestyle. Of her and her hubby becoming sexually submissive and devoted to a Black Master’s desires. But more sexual and personal. The Black Master is the dominant figure in the white couple’s home. The same goes with a white boi wanting to become submissive as well.

Initiating a housewife easily depends on her state of mind, mostly from how much she views herself. It’s a shame that plenty of women out there don’t regard themselves, even as they age, as terrific sexual creatures. The essence of this lifestyle is to reveal to them how much they’re missing, how enticingly erotic they can be in the arms of another man besides their hubbies, and that they know and accept it, and wield it as their sexual makeup. Becoming Black-Owned involves a couple submitting themselves to a Black Master, not a bull (or set of bulls) whose only desire is to come and fuck the wife and then leave. I always tell couples that there’s plenty of difference between a black bull and a Black Master, and this is one of them. However, a couple of pointers I’m listing here for a cuck hubby to get his wife hooked and initiated.

a. Acquaint her Mind:

How else is a wife supposed to know about this lifestyle if her hubby don’t find a means of introducing the idea to her? Or at least slipping the idea suggestively into her mind? The key word is SUGGESTION. My advice to hubbies is this: Don’t TELL this wife; SUGGEST it to her. The idea behind suggestion is that you respect her feelings and you don’t want to hurt her by enforcing this upon her . . . however that she take in consideration how dull and drab their sex life (and pretty much their way of living) has become with each other, and how you – her husband – want to see her become more sexually fulfilled. Or just don’t want to see her body wasting away and not having fun enjoying herself. Be contrite if you want to. Plead, beg, cry if you must. As a hubby, do whatever you must so she see the raw emotion in your face and know that you’re doing this as much for her and you’re not being selfish about it.

Go here for the rest: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/01/black-owned-world-wifes-initiation.html

Thank you for this Dsoul. I really cannot agree more with your comments and advice on this subject. I have always been sexually submissive in nature and have followed your approach of 'suggestion' for some years'. Whilst this has occasionally shown some small signs of progress it is a very 'long road'. There are times when i find my frustration and horniness overwhelming. I use an approach where i hopefully subtlely always try to take a given opportunity to comment on the obvious sexual and physical superior attractiveness of the alpha black male. Whilst my comments have no doubt been taken on board it has also allowed a suspicious female to pick-up on my own lack of self esteem. This has resulted in me effectively being made sexually redundant by a woman who no doubt desires a 'real man' and not a 'wimp'. I would be forever grateful if you could advise how this impass may be broken and allow me to serve as the cuckold sissyboi I long to be.

WIFE'S INITIATION

It’s a sad thing that there’s plenty of wives out there who know little about this lifestyle’s existence. For a hubby wanting to get his wife initiated, this can often become a daunting task. But all task, no matter how daunting, always lead to something being achieved. It all depends on the hubby’s means of subtlety and understanding of his woman.

I’ll clear the air by giving this warning: Don’t ever approach the wife with this subject directly. That’s a number one mistake a lot of hubbies often make, and I get tired of hearing their complaints about it. Telling the Mrs., about wanting her to get fucked by a bull is bad enough, telling her to become a Black-Owned slut is far worse. For most women, that term could translate to something of horror. I once had a wife ask me if that meant I like enclosing couples in pig-pens or cages, feeding them through straws and making them crawl all day around me? I couldn’t help but ask her if she’d just finished watching the movie 12 Years a Slave.

Being Black-Owned has nothing to do with that. Rather its attaining the height of cuckold lifestyle. Of her and her hubby becoming sexually submissive and devoted to a Black Master’s desires. But more sexual and personal. The Black Master is the dominant figure in the white couple’s home. The same goes with a white boi wanting to become submissive as well.

Initiating a housewife easily depends on her state of mind, mostly from how much she views herself. It’s a shame that plenty of women out there don’t regard themselves, even as they age, as terrific sexual creatures. The essence of this lifestyle is to reveal to them how much they’re missing, how enticingly erotic they can be in the arms of another man besides their hubbies, and that they know and accept it, and wield it as their sexual makeup. Becoming Black-Owned involves a couple submitting themselves to a Black Master, not a bull (or set of bulls) whose only desire is to come and fuck the wife and then leave. I always tell couples that there’s plenty of difference between a black bull and a Black Master, and this is one of them. However, a couple of pointers I’m listing here for a cuck hubby to get his wife hooked and initiated.

a. Acquaint her Mind:

How else is a wife supposed to know about this lifestyle if her hubby don’t find a means of introducing the idea to her? Or at least slipping the idea suggestively into her mind? The key word is SUGGESTION. My advice to hubbies is this: Don’t TELL this wife; SUGGEST it to her. The idea behind suggestion is that you respect her feelings and you don’t want to hurt her by enforcing this upon her . . . however that she take in consideration how dull and drab their sex life (and pretty much their way of living) has become with each other, and how you – her husband – want to see her become more sexually fulfilled. Or just don’t want to see her body wasting away and not having fun enjoying herself. Be contrite if you want to. Plead, beg, cry if you must. As a hubby, do whatever you must so she see the raw emotion in your face and know that you’re doing this as much for her and you’re not being selfish about it.

Go here for the rest: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/01/black-owned-world-wifes-initiation.html
making
Thank you for this Dsoul. I really cannot agree more with your comments and advice on this subject. I have always been sexually submissive in nature and have followed your approach of 'suggestion' for some years'. Whilst this has occasionally shown some small signs of progress it is a very 'long road'. There are times when i find my frustration and horniness overwhelming. I use an approach where i hopefully subtlely always try to take a given opportunity to comment on the obvious sexual and physical superior attractiveness of the alpha black male. Whilst my comments have no doubt been taken on board it has also allowed a suspicious female to pick-up on my own lack of self esteem. This has resulted in me effectively being made sexually redundant by a woman who no doubt desires a 'real man' and not a 'wimp'. I would be forever grateful if you could advise how this impass may be broken and allow me to serve as the cuckold sissyboi I long to be.
yes it gives one some thing to think about it is a life changing thing taylor

How do you want my assistance, small boi?

I just wondered if you could offer any advice based on your experience of how i should 'come out' to her regarding my black cock addiction and my desire to serve both her and a bull master. Thank you Sir.

I just wondered if you could offer any advice based on your experience of how i should 'come out' to her regarding my black cock addiction and my desire to serve both her and a bull master. Thank you Sir.

Send me a private message.

Back