Black Owned White Wives

Have you been Black Owned in your Wedding Dress?

• Yes, and I loved every second of it!

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • No, but it's appropriate for my Black Bull to own me in my wedding dress and welcome it!

Votes: 68 54.8%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 22 17.7%

• Total voters

chisledblack4wht

Male
Gold Member
From
OK, US
So there are tons of white wives on BtW either actively taking BBC or considering going black for the first time. Most of these white wives are very submissive to their Black Bulls - even gladly accepting the reality of being Black Owned.

I did this earlier this year and thought I'd put it out there to the married women - I took a married white woman back in March. She fully embraced her submissive side and encouraged me to fuck and use her however I pleased. She was "mine to do with as I pleased." So I told her the only way to completely own a married white woman was to be the last man to fuck her in her wedding dress and everything that symbolizes. I'm not talking about being fucked on your wedding night (that was a different post a while back). I'm talking bout making her dig out her dress, put it back on just for the act of being made the conquest of a Black Owner, being put in her place in her wedding dress.

She simply said "Yes, Sir. Just tell me when and I'll be ready and available for you." And I fucked her white married wife brains out. In her dress. Hard, rough. Every hole filled with Black Seed. Even came on the dress some too.

White Wives: Answer the poll. Have you experienced this? Do you want to? Or no thanks? Tell us your stories, if you have.

tumblr_msd6leI0iP1sh1ozlo1_500.jpg tumblr_msd7d3Kufo1sh1ozlo1_500.jpg tumblr_msd72ianvR1sh1ozlo1_500.jpg tumblr_msd73n5bHk1sh1ozlo1_500.jpg

I had been dating my now MASTER for a while when he proposed that I have a black cock wedding ceremony to him. I have written about it on the site before. Hubby was out of the country for a couple of weeks on business. I took my wedding dress out of storage, "married" my BLACK MASTER, and was taken by him and his friends and other things all weekend. I had to use an out of town dry cleaners to get most of the cum out before putting it back in storage.

I had been dating my now MASTER for a while when he proposed that I have a black cock wedding ceremony to him. I have written about it on the site before. Hubby was out of the country for a couple of weeks on business. I took my wedding dress out of storage, "married" my BLACK MASTER, and was taken by him and his friends and other things all weekend. I had to use an out of town dry cleaners to get most of the cum out before putting it back in storage.
The point being you definitely felt owned after that night...

So there are tons of white wives on BtW either actively taking BBC or considering going black for the first time. Most of these white wives are very submissive to their Black Bulls - even gladly accepting the reality of being Black Owned.

I did this earlier this year and thought I'd put it out there to the married women - I took a married white woman back in March. She fully embraced her submissive side and encouraged me to fuck and use her however I pleased. She was "mine to do with as I pleased." So I told her the only way to completely own a married white woman was to be the last man to fuck her in her wedding dress and everything that symbolizes. I'm not talking about being fucked on your wedding night (that was a different post a while back). I'm talking bout making her dig out her dress, put it back on just for the act of being made the conquest of a Black Owner, being put in her place in her wedding dress.

She simply said "Yes, Sir. Just tell me when and I'll be ready and available for you." And I fucked her white married wife brains out. In her dress. Hard, rough. Every hole filled with Black Seed. Even came on the dress some too.

White Wives: Answer the poll. Have you experienced this? Do you want to? Or no thanks? Tell us your stories, if you have.

View attachment 899561 View attachment 899562 View attachment 899563 View attachment 899565
Omg can I buy her lingerie to wear for u and get her wedding dress cleaned to wear for u?? Idea is so hot

my bull has suggested the very same idea...and even though he has taken me in my marital bed, he claims that he wants to "own" me by taking me in my wedding dress. I told him that i last wore that dress a long time ago...over 20 years, and could probably no longer fit into it any longer. he has instructed me to begin losing some weight so that i could wear it for him on my anniversary in october. knowing how dificult it is to lose weight, especially after 4 children, i am going to the gym this week where he has worked out a deal with a personal trainer to work with me. wish me luck!

Good luck Honey, I know you can do it. I have played in my wedding dress and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!! You will have a BLAST!!!!

View attachment 899561 View attachment 899562 View attachment 899563 View attachment 899565
Good question but I am wondering if any single women feel this way. I look at the guys I have been with since I was "turned" and the things I've done to please them and am starting to feel unappreciated.

I know my first wife got her wedding dress out a few times to let guys see what she looked like on day kf wedding, most likely they recreated the wedding night too.

image.jpeg I have got my wedding dress out of its storage and would like to be fucked in it, find that a real turn on, especially as my hubby didn't fuck me in it, and if I got a black guys cum on it!
I can still just about fit in it but I've put on a bit of weight! Love to lie back, pull it up and slip a black cock in me while wearing it! X

Donna,
That's awesome I love it ! Would love to find it here and read it.:):qos::balanced::blackheart:

Reactions: JK1
My GF and I have talked about this and love the idea. We are not married of course but have agreed that when we do get married she spends the first night with a BBC getting fucked in her wedding dress.

I pushed it a bit further and told her from then on every BBC lover she has should fuxk her at least one time in her dress. The kinkiest part is that she and I will never have sex in her dress. So for the rest of our lives the only men to have her in her dress will be black men, not me.

Love to hear more of that night ...

Amazing

Back