Black Owned White Wives

Have you been Black Owned in your Wedding Dress?

• Yes, and I loved every second of it!

Votes: 34 27.4%
  • No, but it's appropriate for my Black Bull to own me in my wedding dress and welcome it!

Votes: 68 54.8%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 22 17.7%

• Total voters
My wife's bull has not fucked her in her wedding dress yet. However, she milked his big black cock into the champagne glass that we used to toast at our wedding reception, and he dropped her wedding ring into the cum – filled glass. I was ordered then to fish out the wedding ring with my tongue, then clean it and put it back on her ring finger, while on my knees in front of both of them.

I had been dating my now MASTER for a while when he proposed that I have a black cock wedding ceremony to him. I have written about it on the site before. Hubby was out of the country for a couple of weeks on business. I took my wedding dress out of storage, "married" my BLACK MASTER, and was taken by him and his friends and other things all weekend. I had to use an out of town dry cleaners to get most of the cum out before putting it back in storage.
I think I'm in love with you I would beg them to breed you and own you as well as make you tell all your girlfriends and turn the lot into BCS and sending them back to their husbands with black babies growling inside them

Back