Black Owned White Boy and proud of it!!!

BLACKOWNEDWHITEBOY

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Ok I admit it I love watching white girls having sex with superior Black men!! But who doesn't? I have even played interracal match marker with the people I work with, the women always thank me for it!! I love to be verbally degraded by Black men & women and my white girlfriend about my small man hood, (tiny white cock.) I also wear a male chastity devise made of black silicone with brass padlock, very tight fit I love it!!!! I always put Blacks first in everything I do I even let a Black teenager go before me in the stall at the mens room even when I needed to go really bad!! He took a huge dump and then pissed all over the toilet seat and paper, and on his way out said to me enjoy my piss white boy!! I had no choice but to sit in this Black mans piss to releave myself, but what he didn't know is that I really enjoyed it!! I was surprised when he looked over the stall door and seen me sitting in his piss with my black chastity devise on, he said you are one fucked up cracker!! I also like to watch my girlfriend have sex with Black men in our bed, If I am lucky I get to stand there naked only wearing my black cage for my cock as they fuck her, the one guy pulled out early and shot his massive load on my caged cock to further humiliate me. Then he asked me did I enjoy it white boy? I said thank you sir my I have another!!! I love being in a Black cuckold relationship!!!

Ok I admit it I love watching white girls having sex with superior Black men!! But who doesn't? I have even played interracal match marker with the people I work with, the women always thank me for it!! I love to be verbally degraded by Black men & women and my white girlfriend about my small man hood, (tiny white cock.) I also wear a male chastity devise made of black silicone with brass padlock, very tight fit I love it!!!! I always put Blacks first in everything I do I even let a Black teenager go before me in the stall at the mens room even when I needed to go really bad!! He took a huge dump and then pissed all over the toilet seat and paper, and on his way out said to me enjoy my piss white boy!! I had no choice but to sit in this Black mans piss to releave myself, but what he didn't know is that I really enjoyed it!! I was surprised when he looked over the stall door and seen me sitting in his piss with my black chastity devise on, he said you are one fucked up cracker!! I also like to watch my girlfriend have sex with Black men in our bed, If I am lucky I get to stand there naked only wearing my black cage for my cock as they fuck her, the one guy pulled out early and shot his massive load on my caged cock to further humiliate me. Then he asked me did I enjoy it white boy? I said thank you sir my I have another!!! I love being in a Black cuckold relationship!!!
GO TO YOUR DIRTY HOLE LITLLE WORM.SUPERIOR WHITE COCKS OF REAL WHITE MALES FUCK HARD BLACK CUNTS OF BLACK FEMALES,I'M HOT WHITE BULL READY TO FUCK ANYTIME ANY WHITE & BLACK CUNT.WHITE BULL WHO CLASH HARD HIS WHITE,STRONG COCK WITH BLACK,STRONG COCKS OF BLACK BULLS & WHEN I & SOME BLACK MALE DRAG OUT FROM THE CUNT WE ARE FUCKED OUR STILL HARD,PULSATING COCKS WHOLE DRENCHED & GLANCED BY OUR MIXED HOT SPERM WE LOOK EYES TO EYES AND WE ACCEPT WE BOTH ARE SAME HOT,WILD MALE BULLS.OBEY OF ME,I'M YOUR MASTER & GO TO SLEEP IN YOUR HOLE LITTLE WORM.

Back