'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

My hubby will be getting an all black "Spade" on his upper back shoulder with the words "Owned" right below it. Hows that for starters? I will post pics of both of us branded together. Any other suggestions will be taken into consideration before it gets done:)

Sounds like a good one for a cuckold whose Wife has a steady Black lover that has become the alpha male over their marriage.

Still should have one or more other designs to denote other levels of being cuckolded by a Wife who fucks Black Men.
I guess that as the "Spade" is sort of the universal symbol for the lifestyle in general, it would need to be the base for any of the designs. Perhaps a white H or h inside a solid Black Spade could be used to denote a white husband
of a Black Cock Queen.

I considered using a c for cuckold, but it could be mistaken as being c for cock, where as h doesn't appear to refer to anything else except husband.

Any other thoughts?

I'm also wondering what the lesbian version of this could be, meaning a white girl who serves black girls. Or someone in watchdwag's situation, a white guy who takes black cock and his wife does too?

I suppose that the letter L inside the Spade could work for women who enjoy lesbian sex or otherwise serving Black Women and I think the letter H theme would still cover someone like watchdog.

However, I'm starting to think that using an alphabet system to try to denote every variation would become rather cumbersome, so maybe we need to come up with just a simple design to add to the Spade to indicate a positive link to the lifestyle so it isn't mistaken for someone having a Spade tattoo for other reasons. Then, anyone knowing the basic meaning behind the design could use it to stimulate a conversation in order to find out what that particular person is into.

Maybe just a white "I" to indicate "interracial" inside the Spade. Then anyone understanding what it means can ask what your status or interest is.
Then it could be dressed up a bit more using the male/female symbols under it such as two female symbols for ladies into ladies, two male symbols for bi or gay males or a Female & male for Wives and cuckolds.

Another possibility would be to use the male/female symbols inside the Spade so as to indicate a white female or male into interracial sex, cuckolds could use the "limp arrow" version of the male symbol, Wives could use the female symbol with a wedding ring on the left side of the cross.

I love to be well dressed for my black suitor, he's absolutly agreed with spade's tatoos and jewelry, he's 2 years younger than me(I'm 24 years), but very active and even more respectfull than poor hubbies who ask me to be their sissy...
By the way, I'm reserved to him in webcam, I do not anymore give hottie's webcam session to other men, only my black boss.(190 centimeters and very muscular)

Attachments

• newoutfit (2).jpg
    newoutfit (2).jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 748
We are not into the cuckold lifestyle, but I have a huge sexual appetite and hubby allows me to fuck other men. Recently I decided I want to go black, so I joined various sites and I am proud to say that I am no longer a BBC virgin. Browsing on this site I found a link https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/queen-of-spades.3668/ and found a tattoo I want.

When hubby is back in 2 weeks we are going to go and have it tattoo on my middle lower back just below my bikini bottom line, out of sight for my family and "vanilla" friends but if I want to show it off, I simply pull the back of my bikini bottom lower.

That will look sexy on you.

Back