Black-owned Tattoo Location?

To each their own but I've always found some locations to be too brave for me. I don't think I would ever get one on my vagina like a lot seem to. Also I don't really care to put anything on my chest or breast. I think if I was going to commit and get it done I'd go for my ankle, back of my neck, or if feeling it incorporate it into a tramp stamp design.

2E70AB83-55F6-4570-80DB-655A4979FCF5.jpeg
To each their own but I've always found some locations to be too brave for me. I don't think I would ever get one on my vagina like a lot seem to. Also I don't really care to put anything on my chest or breast. I think if I was going to commit and get it done I'd go for my ankle, back of my neck, or if feeling it incorporate it into a tramp stamp design.

Here is a temp ankle QOS tattoo

Most wont get it but those in the know or looking do. Im my opinion the tit and pussy tats are horrible. if your gonna do it be a tramp stamp, shoulder, back of neck under hair so that it can always be covered or pulled out when on the prowl.

Just seen this post and in fact back in the 80s / 90s I used to do some of this myself (pre queen of spades) along the lines of black ownership, was even more far taboo back then and also without the ease of digital cameras etc we have now I dont even know if I have any shots of it, though will have a look and try and post.

I admit im not the best artist and have not done so in years . It was a more underground scene then (as even was tattooing!) so me some of my companions and the white women / couples that came to get them was often very private and out of one of our apartments.

Back