Black-owned Tattoo Location?

Depends if you mean a temporary one that stays for about a week, if so have it on show like shoulder, arm or breast. If you mean a permanent tattoo, I would suggest having it where it can be hidden when not needed.
I have mine above my left ass cheek just about trouser line so can be hidden or on show.
i know where is it exactly and i love when u every time bend and i see it ;)

don't see where you can get a range of different temporary tattoos.
Its called HENA tattoo or a sticker tatto, u can simply draw it on a paper and paint it BLACK it will print on the skin, u can always find a way to do it

don't see where you can get a range of different temporary tattoos.
It used to be that you could buy sheets of temporary tattoo transfer material that worked with an inkjet printer, so you could make up pretty much anything you wanted....

On the other topic that brought me here...assuming this forum isn't just for cuckolds...or might include a sort of girl cuck...a domme friend of my GF suggested I should get a tattoo around my asshole saying BLACK HOLE (though I have this inkling that I might come up with something a little better suited). I am the anal slut...for BBC...and I could actually see doing that, because it's something I can savor - and show off to the right people :oops: - and yet it's pretty much hidden in most life situations like a locker room, and not totally exclusive to BBC.

I do wear BBC jewelry and temporary tats, and sometimes my GF marks me up as a BBC slut using a pen before seeing a Bull - I get off on that kind of thing, but hesitate to make it permanent and too obvious.

Any other girls here who want to comment?

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. I couldn't right off find an example of anything at all like what I had in mind...but I did find this hot pic
of a cute chick getting an anal tattoo :)

tat-skank-anal.jpg

It used to be that you could buy sheets of temporary tattoo transfer material that worked with an inkjet printer, so you could make up pretty much anything you wanted....

On the other topic that brought me here...assuming this forum isn't just for cuckolds...or might include a sort of girl cuck...a domme friend of my GF suggested I should get a tattoo around my asshole saying BLACK HOLE (though I have this inkling that I might come up with something a little better suited). I am the anal slut...for BBC...and I could actually see doing that, because it's something I can savor - and show off to the right people :oops: - and yet it's pretty much hidden in most life situations like a locker room, and not totally exclusive to BBC.

I do wear BBC jewelry and temporary tats, and sometimes my GF marks me up as a BBC slut using a pen before seeing a Bull - I get off on that kind of thing, but hesitate to make it permanent and too obvious.

Any other girls here who want to comment?

p.s. I couldn't right off find an example of anything at all like what I had in mind...but I did find this hot pic
of a cute chick getting an anal tattoo :)

View attachment 552112
Love the idea of BLACK and HOLE or ONLY above and below the ass hole. I also love BBC up my ass and have declared it black cock only, so would love to have the guts to get that ass hole tattoo done.
There is a lovely pic on here with SPIT and FIRST above and below the hole elsewhere on here, love that pic. X

Love the idea of BLACK and HOLE or ONLY above and below the ass hole. I also love BBC up my ass and have declared it black cock only, so would love to have the guts to get that ass hole tattoo done.
There is a lovely pic on here with SPIT and FIRST above and below the hole elsewhere on here, love that pic. X
think u should tattoo BLACK COCK ONLY up ur ass hole mmmmmmmmm

I would want to leave ONLY off anything I did...I'm not that committed...and I do actually get into some anal play with some of the other girls I see sometimes.....

Ohh! No Mootje I wouldnt do that my love, dont want to be the centre of attention on here, theres plenty more deserving ladies on here. I did set up a thread 'becoming black owned' might be suitable on there? Or my verification thread? X
*******, u were too late ... i already did it, but its a nice idea to post em in your thread and ur verification thread ;) too

its a good strategy, i would say leaving all options open ;) like CONSIDERING A MOOTJE Hotel room
LOL!

It occurred to me, that you could have the BLACK HOLE put in a semi-circle with some space left, and could (have someone) put in pen ONLY or whatever you like, when you wanted....

Also, on a slightly different topic, I know an older gay lady who is a bit of a Domme herself - given what my GF and I have gotten into lately, that I've written about elsewhere, it may be about time for a visit to her ;) - but she bears a big gold pussy lip piercing ring Story of O style, that can't be removed, with her Mistress' initial hanging from it. I've toyed with ideas along this line, and you could do something similar and hang a black heart pendant from it or even a Bull's initial or name...while an impressive marking, it still can be undone or changed if you really want....

p.s. I couldn't find quite what I was looking for - or anything close to what my friend has - but here is one example from one of the movies, that I don't think really follows the Story of O book, which describes a thick iron ring down in one labia (heavier, and probably not so close to the clit, I think I remember my friend's hanging closer to the thigh)

Piercing-O-th.jpg

And this shows a ring that is definitely in a labia and and probably further down, though also on the thin side compared to what I imagined in the book or what my friend has - hers is about as thick as a straw, a very impressive marking!

Piercing-O-10_618155.jpg

LOL!

It occurred to me, that you could have the BLACK HOLE put in a semi-circle with some space left, and could (have someone) put in pen ONLY or whatever you like, when you wanted....

Also, on a slightly different topic, I know an older gay lady who is a bit of a Domme herself - given what my GF and I have gotten into lately, that I've written about elsewhere, it may be about time for a visit to her ;) - but she bears a big gold pussy lip piercing ring Story of O style, that can't be removed, with her Mistress' initial hanging from it. I've toyed with ideas along this line, and you could do something similar and hang a black heart pendant from it or even a Bull's initial or name...while an impressive marking, it still can be undone or changed if you really want....

p.s. I couldn't find quite what I was looking for - or anything close to what my friend has - but here is one example from one of the movies, that I don't think really follows the Story of O book, which describes a thick iron ring down in one labia (heavier, and probably not so close to the clit, I think I remember my friend's hanging closer to the thigh)

View attachment 552138

And this shows a ring that is definitely in a labia and and probably further down, though also on the thin side compared to what I imagined in the book or what my friend has - hers is about as thick as a straw, a very impressive marking!

View attachment 552139
you sure got some brilliant ideas ;) xxx

Back