Black Owned Sissy for Black Cock in London UK

I'm a 35 year old sub TV slut, in S who worships Black Cock. Looking to be used abused and degraded BBC. Single guys or groups welcome to own me or use me as a piece of meet.
Would love to be cuckolded again as I'm a professional pussy eater and cum swallower and a fantasy is to be made to clean up after a group of BBC covers a hotslut.
I'm white, small build, with a tight ass, big lips and love to be abused and humiliated.
I'm very experienced and willing to do what I'm told

I'll take my time and enjoy savouring your BBC. Make me gag and fuck my throat as hard as you like and I'll greedily guzzle down every last drop of your cum like the cum dump I am. Use and stretch my gaping hole and make me scream.
I'd like to be trained to suck cock like a ****** and ****** to take it even harder in my ass. I'd be more than happy to be used by groups of men for your entertainment or to make you money. Would love to be whored out and made to perform on film or camera in the most humiliating ways possible. I'd be willing to create a website about my slavery with pics and video.
I'll willingly be kept dressed, bound, cage, gagged, collared and leashed in private or public as you see fit and would happily give up total control in every way.

IM IN SE LONDON AND CAN ACCOMODATE TRAVEL OR EVEN TAKE YOUR COCK IN PUBLIC LOCATIONS. INBOX ME! ILL RETURN YOUR MESSAGE WITHIN 10 MINUTES. SO PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW FULL A FULL USE AND ABUSE OF ME

Back