Black or white game

WhiteFlower

Female
Gold Member
Hi, since we don't have any forum game here, i've thought i start one. (I hope it's not against the rules).

plot:
You are rich, powerful Lord or Lady. Today you're looking for a new employee/maid/slave (choose what you prefer). Candidates are two. The workplace is one. Which one of the girls will you choose and why?

The game is called 'black or white' and is guided by a few simple rules:
1. Reply to the question above. You must choose one and only one girl.
2. Post pictures of 2 girls: one of them dark skinned, the other one white. The girls can be famous, unknown, clothed, naked - doesn't really matter.
3. Don't forget to ask the question.
4. Enjoy the game : )

i'll start:
Which one of these beautiful ladies could be your maid?

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 134
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 126
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 124
Hi, since we don't have any forum game here, i've thought i start one. (I hope it's not against the rules).

plot:
You are rich, powerful Lord or Lady. Today you're looking for a new employee/maid/slave (choose what you prefer). Candidates are two. The workplace is one. Which one of the girls will you choose and why?

The game is called 'black or white' and is guided by a few simple rules:
1. Reply to the question above. You must choose one and only one girl.
2. Post pictures of 2 girls: one of them dark skinned, the other one white. The girls can be famous, unknown, clothed, naked - doesn't really matter.
3. Don't forget to ask the question.
4. Enjoy the game : )

i'll start:
Which one of these beautiful ladies could be your maid?
If I have to choose just one I'll take the black girl - but I'd rather have both!

I hope this is not cheating but I will take with and enjoy many different deeds with them. I would keep both naked and collared sleeping at the foot of my bed.

Back