Black or White Dick Poll:

Which dick would you breed with?

• Total voters
You might want to follow that one up with another poll:

(1) Which is more likely to stick around once the baby is born? B___ W___ Both___
(2) Which is more likely to be a good provider for the baby? B___ W___ Both___

Something to think about, actually, before swelling your bellies with a little one! ******* cost about $11 grand a year to care for them until college age, then that number goes to about $21 grand for a few years. ;)

You might want to follow that one up with another poll:

(1) Which is more likely to stick around once the baby is born? B___ W___ Both___
(2) Which is more likely to be a good provider for the baby? B___ W___ Both___

Something to think about, actually, before swelling your bellies with a little one! ******* cost about $11 grand a year to care for them until college age, then that number goes to about $21 grand for a few years. ;)
sometimes I get so tired of your boring racist comments. It's a shame that you have to come to this sight and make comments that are contradictory to the philosophy of the people who frequent this sight. Why not go to a sight where people are opinionated bigots like yourselves?

sometimes I get so tired of your boring racist comments. It's a shame that you have to come to this sight and make comments that are contradictory to the philosophy of the people who frequent this sight. Why not go to a sight where people are opinionated bigots like yourselves?

flsubboy ... there is an ignore button if my posts irritate you so much. You'll notice, however, that over 2,000 "likes" find many of my posts either entertaining or agree with what I've posted. In fact, you have "liked" some of my posts in the month that you've been a member of this site. There are always 2 sides to an issue, and sometimes I post comments specifically to get people to think, respond, or to start a group conversation. I know to get someone's attention to a topic you need to either excite or disturb them to react (that's Salesmanship 101). Obviously, what I posted disturbed or irritated you ... but then you call me a bigot and racist over it. Bigots & racists don't have a "color" ... and there's plenty of racist comments that are made from some black posters here. I don't see YOU calling THEM out. I can assure you, however, I'm neither a racist nor bigot, but if I stated something that wasn't true, you should feel free to call me out on it. But don't just call me names ... state your facts that contradict what I say. I can assure you, however, I usually have the facts to support mine.
I went back and looked at your remarks to others ... it seems you like "calling people" out; you also indicate you're a white sub here soliciting for black cocks to suck, yet you say you're not gay. That's your business ... I'm not calling you out on that. Actually, if statesments like what I posted above would be taken more seriously, maybe it would get more people to "thinking" and there would be fewer fatherless ******* getting in trouble with the law. In North Carolina, thus far this year, we've had 17 murders, 13 of which are blacks, 9 of those were black ******* under 19 years old, and all of the black deaths caused by other blacks killing blacks ... think about that. If you feel I'm wrong, state WHY you think I'm wrong. OK? Personally, I worry about that every time my ******* or ******* is out with their friends ... Mac

Otherwise .....
pic_IgnoreButton.jpg

flsubboy ... there is an ignore button if my posts irritate you so much. You'll notice, however, that over 2,000 "likes" find many of my posts either entertaining or agree with what I've posted. In fact, you have "liked" some of my posts in the month that you've been a member of this site. There are always 2 sides to an issue, and sometimes I post comments specifically to get people to think, respond, or to start a group conversation. I know to get someone's attention to a topic you need to either excite or disturb them to react (that's Salesmanship 101). Obviously, what I posted disturbed or irritated you ... but then you call me a bigot and racist over it. Bigots & racists don't have a "color" ... and there's plenty of racist comments that are made from some black posters here. I don't see YOU calling THEM out. I can assure you, however, I'm neither a racist nor bigot, but if I stated something that wasn't true, you should feel free to call me out on it. But don't just call me names ... state your facts that contradict what I say. I can assure you, however, I usually have the facts to support mine.
I went back and looked at your remarks to others ... it seems you like "calling people" out; you also indicate you're a white sub here soliciting for black cocks to suck, yet you say you're not gay. That's your business ... I'm not calling you out on that. Actually, if statesments like what I posted above would be taken more seriously, maybe it would get more people to "thinking" and there would be fewer fatherless ******* getting in trouble with the law. In North Carolina, thus far this year, we've had 17 murders, 13 of which are blacks, 9 of those were black ******* under 19 years old, and all of the black deaths caused by other blacks killing blacks ... think about that. If you feel I'm wrong, state WHY you think I'm wrong. OK? Personally, I worry about that every time my ******* or ******* is out with their friends ... Mac
Well, ok you make a good point. However, I'm not sure exactly where I "solicited" for black cocks to suck. Doesn't sound right. Perhaps that's what you got out of what I said. I don't look for black cocks to suck. I only do it if i'm told to by my woman of which I do not have one at the moment. I might have said if a black man told me suck his cock I would. That would be true. I don't consider it a solicitation however. Just a statement exemplifying my philosophy of black superiority. Ok, now you can come back at me with reverse bigotry if you wish. But you would be wasting both our times since, we both know I'm right about black superiority. And do I really believe that? Yes I do.

Otherwise .....
View attachment 233226

Ok. You are on a site called blacktowhite.net and you can seriously ask this question? What kind of answer do you seriously think you will get? Moron.
And BTW, Mac makes FAR fewer racist comments than you, even though I disagree with him many times!

Back