Black or White Dick Poll:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jake5903577, May 9, 2013.

?

Which dick would you breed with?

1. Black Dick

52.2%
  2. White Dick

21.7%
  3. Fuck both at the same time and leave it to fate (strongest seed wins).

26.1%
  1. Jake5903577

Jake5903577 New Member

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    You might want to follow that one up with another poll:

(1) Which is more likely to stick around once the baby is born? B___ W___ Both___
    (2) Which is more likely to be a good provider for the baby? B___ W___ Both___

Something to think about, actually, before swelling your bellies with a little one! Kids cost about $11 grand a year to care for them until college age, then that number goes to about $21 grand for a few years. ;)

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  3. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    sometimes I get so tired of your boring racist comments. It's a shame that you have to come to this sight and make comments that are contradictory to the philosophy of the people who frequent this sight. Why not go to a sight where people are opinionated bigots like yourselves?

4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    flsubboy ... there is an ignore button if my posts irritate you so much. You'll notice, however, that over 2,000 "likes" find many of my posts either entertaining or agree with what I've posted. In fact, you have "liked" some of my posts in the month that you've been a member of this site. There are always 2 sides to an issue, and sometimes I post comments specifically to get people to think, respond, or to start a group conversation. I know to get someone's attention to a topic you need to either excite or disturb them to react (that's Salesmanship 101). Obviously, what I posted disturbed or irritated you ... but then you call me a bigot and racist over it. Bigots & racists don't have a "color" ... and there's plenty of racist comments that are made from some black posters here. I don't see YOU calling THEM out. I can assure you, however, I'm neither a racist nor bigot, but if I stated something that wasn't true, you should feel free to call me out on it. But don't just call me names ... state your facts that contradict what I say. I can assure you, however, I usually have the facts to support mine.
    I went back and looked at your remarks to others ... it seems you like "calling people" out; you also indicate you're a white sub here soliciting for black cocks to suck, yet you say you're not gay. That's your business ... I'm not calling you out on that. Actually, if statesments like what I posted above would be taken more seriously, maybe it would get more people to "thinking" and there would be fewer fatherless kids getting in trouble with the law. In North Carolina, thus far this year, we've had 17 murders, 13 of which are blacks, 9 of those were black kids under 19 years old, and all of the black deaths caused by other blacks killing blacks ... think about that. If you feel I'm wrong, state WHY you think I'm wrong. OK? Personally, I worry about that every time my son or daughter is out with their friends ... Mac

Otherwise .....
    pic_IgnoreButton.jpg

Rubyjane mj Macleod likes this.
  5. flsubboy4u

flsubboy4u Well-Known Member Gold Member

US

6. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Guest

Ok. You are on a site called blacktowhite.net and you can seriously ask this question? What kind of answer do you seriously think you will get? Moron.
    And BTW, Mac makes FAR fewer racist comments than you, even though I disagree with him many times!