• black or white

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • any race as long as he can do the job

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Here's a question for all those out there who live the lifestyle. When you bring another man into your marriage bed, is he always black or do you include other men?

wife has been black only for years now
My wife enjoys very large cocks. We have found that on the rare occasion you find a white male with a big enough dick for her but with black men most of them are usually large enough to really fuck her good and satisfy her and me too. I like watching her get really stretched and loose so I can enjoy her throbing pussy later

Last edited:
I agree. If I marry any of my current Candidates, it should be only me and some lucky black men fucking her from then on. But if I meet a new girl, probably I won't want her to blacked right away (I need to fuck her many times first before we get into all of that).

When my ex and I played it was black only. As for the future I plan to stick with that. On rare occasions I meet a woman interested in cuckolding but if she is not all about the BBC I lose interest. It's frustrating for me and I wish it wasn't that way but it is.

Back