Black Only White HotWife & CuckHubby

I am BlackOnlyGoddess...also known by many as Goddess M, 5'7" of supreme Black Only Whore, White Hotwife from South Florida, proudly tattooed Queen of Spades and notorious for being 100% Black Exclusive...totally devoted to the BLACK ONLY lifestyle for 10 years.
I love nothing more than tall, muscular Black Men with huge cocks...Mandingos, large and in charge.

Hubby has been properly cuckolded and taught to please and serve his Black Owned Wife and her REAL men. He is now forever denied ANY penetration, except when ordered with his tongue. He agrees that being totally committed to this great lifestyle is the only way it should be...if you're going to do it, do it right! Knowing that he is married to a Size Queen who BELONGS TO BBC, he learned his place in life and transitioned nicely to my way of thinking, so I keep him around for cleanup and service duty. He is now my trained pet...as every Black Cock Slut should have her own White Bitchboi, who are otherwise useless as males to me.

Any Big Black Hugely Hung Bulls from the South Florida area (or visiting), who wish to be properly serviced by an expert Cuckoldress & her Cuckboi should hit us up.

My pussy, ass and mouth BELONG TO BIG BLACK COCK...I crave it, especially bareback.
I NEED IT BLACK ALL THE TIME!!!
I am open to a long-term relationship with a REAL man as well as becoming the Black Owned Property of a Superior Male if the vibe is there.

Hot, loving, wet kisses boyz,
GODDESS M
...xXx...​

I am BlackOnlyGoddess...also known by many as Goddess M, 5'7" of supreme Black Only Whore, White Hotwife from South Florida, proudly tattooed Queen of Spades and notorious for being 100% Black Exclusive...totally devoted to the BLACK ONLY lifestyle for 10 years.​
I love nothing more than tall, muscular Black Men with huge cocks...Mandingos, large and in charge.​
Hubby has been properly cuckolded and taught to please and serve his Black Owned Wife and her REAL men. He is now forever denied ANY penetration, except when ordered with his tongue. He agrees that being totally committed to this great lifestyle is the only way it should be...if you're going to do it, do it right! Knowing that he is married to a Size Queen who BELONGS TO BBC, he learned his place in life and transitioned nicely to my way of thinking, so I keep him around for cleanup and service duty. He is now my trained pet...as every Black Cock Slut should have her own White Bitchboi, who are otherwise useless as males to me.​
Any Big Black Hugely Hung Bulls from the South Florida area (or visiting), who wish to be properly serviced by an expert Cuckoldress & her Cuckboi should hit us up.​
My pussy, ass and mouth BELONG TO BIG BLACK COCK...I crave it, especially bareback.​
I NEED IT BLACK ALL THE TIME!!!​
I am open to a long-term relationship with a REAL man as well as becoming the Black Owned Property of a Superior Male if the vibe is there.​
Hot, loving, wet kisses boyz,​
GODDESS M​
...xXx...​

welcome. My wife feels the same as you. If you ever wanna chat to another cuckold, hit me up.

I am BlackOnlyGoddess...also known by many as Goddess M, 5'7" of supreme Black Only Whore, White Hotwife from South Florida, proudly tattooed Queen of Spades and notorious for being 100% Black Exclusive...totally devoted to the BLACK ONLY lifestyle for 10 years.
I love nothing more than tall, muscular Black Men with huge cocks...Mandingos, large and in charge.

Hubby has been properly cuckolded and taught to please and serve his Black Owned Wife and her REAL men. He is now forever denied ANY penetration, except when ordered with his tongue. He agrees that being totally committed to this great lifestyle is the only way it should be...if you're going to do it, do it right! Knowing that he is married to a Size Queen who BELONGS TO BBC, he learned his place in life and transitioned nicely to my way of thinking, so I keep him around for cleanup and service duty. He is now my trained pet...as every Black Cock Slut should have her own White Bitchboi, who are otherwise useless as males to me.

Any Big Black Hugely Hung Bulls from the South Florida area (or visiting), who wish to be properly serviced by an expert Cuckoldress & her Cuckboi should hit us up.

My pussy, ass and mouth BELONG TO BIG BLACK COCK...I crave it, especially bareback.
I am open to a long-term relationship with a REAL man as well as becoming the Black Owned Property of a Superior Male if the vibe is there.

GODDESS M
...xXx...​
Love to please you...

GODDESS M
...xXx...​
Mis you!

Back