Black neighbor has threatened me to let him fuck my Wife

He has said he will "beat the ******* out of me" if I don't let him fuck my wife. She's 38 and he has grabbed her butt twice recently. I'm 42 and this guy is 27 and has been in and out of jail. I'm afraid that if I call the police, his friends will come after us.

He has said he will "beat the ******* out of me" if I don't let him fuck my wife. She's 38 and he has grabbed her butt twice recently. I'm 42 and this guy is 27 and has been in and out of jail. I'm afraid that if I call the police, his friends will come after us.
What has you wife said?

Sounds like bullshit to me but I'll play along...

OK so there's a risk that he assaults you and rapes your wife. So, is the answer not obvious? Call the police and report him. If what you say is true, you have an ex con that's already committed another crime, if not at least two (threatened you and assaulted your wife).

I'll decide whether or not to turn up the volume on the BS alarm based on your response.

Back