Black Men's Sexual Prowess

GQWhiteBoi

Male
Real Person
Any video I've ever seen or any women I've ever heard discussing their sexual experiences with black men is overwhelmingly positive. They've even gone on to say (and this site has plenty of instances) that black men are superior sexually than white men.

Obviously being a member of this site I have seen plenty of interracial videos and the vast majority of black men just have a confidence about them and seem to always please their woman.

Other than penis size, what is everyone's thoughts on black men being sexually superior to white men?

Other than penis size, what is everyone's thoughts on black men being sexually superior to white men?

It's simple: Sex plays a major role in a black man's psyche. It's as important to us as it help displays our virility. No black man where I'm from in Africa would ever mess with the fact of not accepting such.

Reactions: wit
I am sure that there are black men out there that are lousy in bed. I am reasonably certain that I am not one of them. Women share my bed because in part they expect to be well fucked. And I do my best to accommodate them. A lot of what determines your pleasure during sex doesn't happen between your legs it happens between your ears. If you share a bed with someone that you believe is good you most likely will have a good time.

I am some what larger than average and a woman has to want my cock in order to comfortably accommodate me. Most women that cross the IR line are looking for and wanting a larger than average bull. If they get what they seek and the bull has some skill in bed then the woman is going to enjoy herself, a lot.

Over the years I have seen women that cross the IR line a time or two and then quit and I have seen women that adopt the lifestyle as a way of life. All the women that have shared my bed in the last several years have been married to white husbands and see me and/or a few of my friends as added spice to their lives.

My wife has fucked many guys both black and white and she really could care less wether they are black or white as long as they are HUNG and know what they are doing. I can tell you that it comes down to the individual not their skin color. She likes to be dominated and a white guy has dominated her more fully than anyone else. Her biggest cock was a black guy but a close 2nd was a white guy. She's had both fuck her till she almost ******* and had both that weren't that great. Torpedo is right as a lot of a good experience starts between her ears. Guys that get her mind going before we even meet seem to get the nod when she decides if she wants to see them again( as long as she gets fucked well). This is as honest as it gets. I prefer to see her with a black guy just cause I tend to like the color contrast but as far as everything else goes it comes down to the individual.

Back