Black Men with Game

Low_Key

Couple
Where are they?

So far all we find on this site are BBCs in the most literal sense: cocks and little more.

Having a big cock isn't enough. Just because she is a Queen of Spade doesn't mean she is an easy lay. We are picky and you need to have personality. Flirting withe you and sending you sexy pictures doesn't mean you're in. You still need to say the right things. Talk the talk and walk the walk, don't just look the look.

Being a BBC doesn't mean you don't need to be able to hold a conversation and portray genuine interest. She is more than a wet hole and she has standards.

Finally, what's with all the Black men with pictures of their dick? No real woman cares what your dick looks like until we know whether you're cute or not.

.... You still need to say the right things. Talk the talk and walk the walk, don't just look the look.
I don't think I've ever known a black man that didn't know how to talk the talk ... they perfected bullshitting to an art form. Only ones that can hold the ******* weapon in one hand and say "I didn't do it ... it wasn't me" with a straight, serious face. And their ability to rap has only sharpened those skill sets. :)

Mac You Crazy Man, You Always Make Me Laugh And You Always Tell It Like It Is..Kudos Bro...Lowkey, Trust I Got More Game Than Parker Brothers....Rarely You Will Find A Brother That Can't Talk....

Black men on average just seem more confident to me. There are alot of shy dorky white guys who wont even look at a pretty woman. Black men have no problem talking to one and being comfortable and charming.

I understand what you are saying and not all women are the same but my first turn on is visual ( Biggest Black Cock ) gets my attention first... It that which I crave if I wanted a conversation of great depth I'd date/fuck a teacher... just my preference :) xx

Thanks for creating a strawman to knock down. No one said anything about "a conversation of great depth."

So far every Black "Bull" we've met has little more to say than "nice ass" and "you're sexy." As if just because we think you might be a fit that that means you're entitled to pussy. Taking some interest in her as a person? And it doesn't take a lot: it just takes having some personality and being open.

Black men on average just seem more confident to me. There are alot of shy dorky white guys who wont even look at a pretty woman. Black men have no problem talking to one and being comfortable and charming.

They're certainly not online, that's for sure.

Maybe she just has high standards -- well, she definitely does -- because I'm very confident, outspoken, educated and charming.

I understand what you are saying and not all women are the same but my first turn on is visual ( Biggest Black Cock ) gets my attention first... It that which I crave if I wanted a conversation of great depth I'd date/fuck a teacher... just my preference :) xx
the same here size is everything with me

Back