BLACK MEN: WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST ABOUT FUCKING WHITE WOMEN?

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT WHITE GIRLS? WHAT DO YOU ENJOY BEST ABOUT INTERRACIAL SEX? WHAT DO YOU ENJOY MOST WHEN FUCKING A WHITE WIFE/GF IN FRONT OF HER WHITE BOYFRIEND?

I like see my fat black dick going up a white woman's ass, and hearing her maons and screams I like to show the white boy how well his little slut can take black cock. They are uasually tight as hell. I like the husband to take pictures and video tape me fucking his little wife senseless. I like ass to mouth with the little lady! And I love the ladies who are only doing it to please the hubby. I fuck them extra hard. And by the end of the night, they are all smiles!!

Sarah dorsn't like anal but I hope a black dominant man like you changes that one day. I would love for sarah's ass to be for black cock only.
Make it happen, be sure to post pictures so we can see what a good little whore she is.

Where are you?? I know there is some brothas close to you that would like to get their hands on Sarah's little ass. Hell, why stop at one?? ;)

Attachments

• jnjnhuy7.jpg
    jnjnhuy7.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 56
Back