Black Men vs White Men (same size penis)

If a black man and a white man both had the same size penis, which one would be better in bed?

• black man

Votes: 71 67.0%
  • white man

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • I think they would both be equal

Votes: 30 28.3%

• Total voters
i'd have to say the black guy would be my choice. i've only been with two black guys so far but both had great bodies. they were fit and had incredible stamina.:frantic: they wore me out. usually my white dates are only good for one or two go arounds. tha'ts okay but not great

on another note after being on this site so much i find myself scannning the horizon in my rl life for eligible blackk guys. so to the creators of this site, in some sense ur mission has been accomplished. with me anyway. :rolleyes: i find myself gazing downward at random black guy's crotches checking them out. and it doesn't bother me that sometimes they catch me looking either. part of me is hoping they'll realize i'm available and makke a move. when i'm using bob (my "battery operated boyfriend") it's usually black cock in my fantasy life now.

related to the question above: if two attractive and eligible guys seem equally sexy with their clothes ON, i'm taking the black guy home. i may not be a BBC only girl but i am now a BBC preferred girl. :rolleyes:

... i may not be a BBC only girl but i am now a BBC preferred girl. :rolleyes:

Oh I like that! :)

BBC Preferred! :hot:

That would be great on T-shirts, other apparel or even a tattoo. It leaves all options open while letting your preference be known.

There is more to white women preferring black over white then just penis size. I guess we'll have to call it the IT factor

Taboo, contrast, stamina, technique, all in all prefer BBC. :p
I hate to disagree with you on one thing, but I don't feel like sex between a black man and a white woman is taboo at all. It was 30 years ago, but the internet has made it much more common. I don't see it as being taboo, I think its natural

hey, WMfuture: what if there is NO future for the white male? :devil: now i think there definitely is a place for tthem. they make great domestics, r prettty good at earning money and generally can be quite useful. :bounce: but i'm just wondering how thatt would play out in ur mind?:rolleyes:

I hate to disagree with you on one thing, but I don't feel like sex between a black man and a white woman is taboo at all. It was 30 years ago, but the internet has made it much more common. I don't see it as being taboo, I think its natural

oh, it's taboo alright. not like it used to be but i live in a very liberal and free thinkking place but even here people still notice. i likke that!!!:oops:

Back