Black men understand cuckold marriages

there are many different types of cuckolding some like yours and others much different but you must be one horny woman

I guess my husband fits the conventionally accepted role of a cuckold in the sense he wants to see me have sex with another man. However he is an Alpha male and would take an extreme distaste in an attempt to be submitted by anyone who he "allowed" to have sex with me. I actually believe there would be violence. As long as I am being treated with respect, as he would be also, there would be no problem. So I guess if there are black guys who understand that not all "cuckolds" are submissive it could be a good thing for all concerned. Just my opinion of course.

Sounds more like the hotwife scenario then a cuckold marriage. The important aspect is, regardless of the husband's role, that we get the black cock we crave.
My two cent's worth if I may; Some of us won't fit clearly into a defined type of relationship. Ours was more the hot-wife/swingers thing in our early years and evolved into more of a cuckold marriage. My hubby still doesn't want any direct contact with men. There's no substitute for honest and clear communication. I agree that many black men these days are savvy about cuckold marriages and such,but I don't personally know any who're mind readers. I think it's important to talk about what everybody likes or doesn't. It's the best way to avoid misunderstandings and awkward situations.

I guess my husband fits the conventionally accepted role of a cuckold in the sense he wants to see me have sex with another man. However he is an Alpha male and would take an extreme distaste in an attempt to be submitted by anyone who he "allowed" to have sex with me. I actually believe there would be violence. As long as I am being treated with respect, as he would be also, there would be no problem. So I guess if there are black guys who understand that not all "cuckolds" are submissive it could be a good thing for all concerned. Just my opinion of course.
Same here

Back