black men should have free access to all white women of their choice

My wife refused to have sex with a black man untill i ****** her to.i held her down during private sex between us and allowed some black friends into the room to fuck her.they fucked her real good and despite her fighting and screaming she had numerous orgasims.she swore to press ******* charges at the onset but freely opened her legs and raised her buttocks when the second man attempted to mount her. when the third guy mounted her she was freely sucking the other guys cocks in order to re errect them for more.in the end she accepted however painful anal sex from one guy.She cant thank me enough and says she would never have had sex with a white guy had she had bbc early in life.My wife now often seeks out and pleasures black men with her body when im away at work.She claims that she has seen her calling to make up for all the white girls who shun black mens advances.In a discussion my wife said "In a perfect world only white men who produced majority baby girls should be allowed to breed with white women in order to maintain a stock of white women for black men to fuck.All white men married to white women must turn their women over to black men on request for sex.Any white woman who refuses to comply should be arrested handed over to a blacks only prison authority to satisfy inmates and realise by ******* what extreme pleasures she is missing. Can u believe that this comes from a woman who never wanted to be touched by a black man. Needless to say i dont get to have much sex with her anymore as she is either to raw and sore for me or fuckng one of her many studs in the spare room.

Back