Black men on the train

Yeah I know homeboy.. Spanish women love black Men ... Where im from they dont front even though they are married.. She know she wants a big black cock..She needs to take it like a champ and stop crying...

Yeah I know homeboy.. Spanish women love black Men ... Where im from they dont front even though they are married.. She know she wants a big black cock..She needs to take it like a champ and stop crying...
If u get chance talk to her.......Im from Conn, She here for reason! And feel what your saying...

Yeah she just letting everyone know she want a broher to knock her up... Shes needs to understand its like Burger King and Mcdonalds she can have it her way because at the end of the night she will be loving it...
True! U got a some talent in your neck of the woods!

Anymore day dreams??
tongue.png

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 86
Hi all!

Coming back from work today two huge black guys were stood behind me on the train. They keep sniffing and saying "mmmmm, want me some of that pussy".
I acted ike I hadn't heard them but are worried (and excited) about what will happen if they follow me next time.
I'm not sure if I could handle a black cock and I'm deifinatly ovulating.

Black men are so to the point.
BABY THE STEAK AINT RITE WITHOUT THE A-1 GET WHAT U DESIRE OUT OF LIFE ~ TREAT YOURSELF!

!!!OVULATING U'D BEEN PREGNANT WITH MY BABY IF U WERE IN MY AREA I BEEN LEARNING REAL SPANISH JUST SO I CAN APPROACH A LATINA

Sex on the train is real exciting. About 7 years ago I was travelling on an overnight train Moscow-St Petersburg in a two-birth compartment. So here we are sitting drinking tea with the door open and a man walks along the corridor. He looks in and says hi! Nice looking younger guy. Suddenly my wife says hi back and invites him in. An hour later we are drinking vodka, telling funny stories, laughing, enjoying ourselves. At some point I go to the toilet and return 5 minutes later to see the two kissing. And then my wife smiles and waves me off. The next hour and a half I walk the corridor, listening to muffled cries as I pass my compartment. Then the door opens, the guy emerges and smiles apologetically as he rushes back to his carriage. I get back in, and my darling is waiting, offering me her well-worked up pussy. On the table I see two full used condoms. So I fuck her like crazy for another hour. We came to St Pete absolutely exhausted. Nothing better than sex on the train.

Back