Black Men making white girls say "I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK!"

circusill

Many white girls are raised in racist environments, and they are told to stay away from black men. For white girls to admit to a black man that she loves big black cock is a liberating experience for them. It frees them from the contraints and expectations placed upon them by their racist families and culture.

black guy: say it bitch! tell me you love big black cock!
white girl: NO
*black guy starts fucking her harder
white girl:OHHH OHHH MY GOD IT'S SO BIG
black guy: tell me you love big black cock!
white girl: YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM!
black guy: i know you love my black cock
white girl: YESSS! YESSS! I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK!!!
*white girl has an orgasm

It's a huge release for the white girl and usually results in a powerful orgasm.

It also gives the black man a sense of power and dominance over the white girl. He knows once she admits it out loud, she is hooked on black cock forever.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read. Getting fucked by a black man does not release a white girl from racist upbringing. Just because a white girl fucks black men does not mean she has any type of respect for them. Could be and in most cases that it's merely a fetish for her. She may see them as superior in the bedroom but a lot of them still look at black men as animals.

Yea! This post goes alittle to far. Being a big thick cock BROTHA, i wish we had that much power over white women. If there racist most likley they stay racist outside the bed room.

many white women go into the fantasy trying to stir up that feeling of controlling black men. it is well documented that slave owners had Alpha Males that were brought to the bedroom most cases by the husband and equally without the husband knowing. the only difference now is we have a choice in the matter...

Well, during one of her orgasm my wife screamed something like that. She was fucking in missionary with our black friend and they cummed together. It was not the first time they reached their orgasms at the same time, but she had to feel it more intense than other times. She said screamming of pleasure "Tha's why I love black men!"

Last edited:
Note to any monster black cock on this site that gets my wife to fuck you:
Make sure she says "I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!" over and over.haha

For white girls to admit to a black [or white] man that she loves big black cock is a liberating experience for them.

It frees them from the contraints and expectations placed upon them by their racist families and culture
[fuck racism].

92827048_XS.jpg

trouble with this is: demanding a woman of any colour is made to scream she loves the colour of mans cock is actually the most racist part of this and i would add insecurity by the man

there is nothing "liberating about it, just fetsih and or fun

I believe any woman regardless of any race while she is getting a good pounding from any man resulting from a great orgasm and having her G-spot hit she will love you and I am sure she will say whatever your heart desires....

It's a nice forum to read people's point of view from men and women about what each person thinks or feels. We can agree or disagree with one or all but let's each voice be heard without pointing a finger at one another.

Back