Black Men impregnating white women . . .

DeeDeeinCO

Female
I enjoy having sex with Black Men, mostly because, in my experience, they have been better sized than white males. And often they have had a lot more experience. Yet, I have never been impregnated by a Black Man.

I was thinking about this recently. If the races are too co-mingled, then you end up with soup. If all children become mixed races, it would erase the stereo type that Black Men have much bigger cocks, which could introduce a positive idea of mixed races. Which could be a good thing, I guess. The way I see it, if you want to be soup, then so be it.

I like having Bigger Cocked Black Men, myself. And I'm not much of a soup person.

Thoughts?

I always enjoy your posts Dee. In a way, they can be refreshingly original.

Lets get this "soup" concept clarified. Soup consists of multiple substances that are mixed into a medium and they can be in suspension or not, depending on the temperature.

A racially mixed human had its genetic components fused together at conception. It will never change.

There has been many studies done on which race has a larger dick. And it undeniable that no one race is bigger than the other. Although I will grant you that asian men are generally smaller. But thats offset by smaller asian woman.

Now in your highly selective sub group you socialize with, you are seeing it to be true. But you cant extrapolate it to larger and larger groups. The data set you are relying on becomes less reliable for each subgroup/group you look at as you move upwards to supergroups.

In other wards, of course you think that black men are bigger. Because most of the black men you associate with are big, and the smaller one are excluded.

As for dilution, don't worry about it. Huge swaths of people of all races still have no desire to have biracial babies.

Making love to produce a wanted baby is one thing. Having sex just fir fun is another. Don't confuse the two.

I'd love to have a nickel for every time this breeding and impregnating white women topic came up on this website. I'm going to tell you folks, if you have desires to create children to sensationalize your black2white experience, you're in it for the wrong reasons and too immature to be responsible for children. ******* aren't cheap, once created, but deserve all the attention and care that can be provided them. Obviously some people here know nothing of what's involved, possibly because they were never shown it as *******, themselves. The magic number is TwentyTwo ... that's the number of years they're going to be in your pockets for support, and the courts have quit letting deadbeat dads and moms simply walk away. ******* aren't puppies that you can discard once you lose interest in them.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
When I was 30, I was having an affair with a younger black man. He wanted so badly to get me pregnant and leave my husband for him. I had been fucking BBC for 10 years but the thought of having a black man's baby and marrying him in 1987 Oklahoma scared me. Those of you that live here know what I mean. Since we always fucked bareback, one time he didn't pull out and cum in me. I didn't get pregnant and eventually we parted ways. My biggest regret now is that I never got pregnant by him.

When I was 30, I was having an affair with a younger black man. He wanted so badly to get me pregnant and leave my husband for him. I had been fucking BBC for 10 years but the thought of having a black man's baby and marrying him in 1987 Oklahoma scared me. Those of you that live here know what I mean. Since we always fucked bareback, one time he didn't pull out and cum in me. I didn't get pregnant and eventually we parted ways. My biggest regret now is that I never got pregnant by him.
Missing apart of who ya are because ya weren't Black bred arnt ya?

Ok, maybe I'm square, but what is the big fucking deal about impregnating a white woman if you're a black guy, or any colored guy, or for that matter, any colored woman? Seriously, sticking your dick into a vagina and ejaculating, and having your sperm fertilize an egg is such a unique feat that it's only been accomplished oh, 20+ billion times since the dawn of mankind. It's not like throwing a perfect game, scoring 100 points in a basketball game, getting a hole in one at The Masters, or finding the Rosetta Stone.

Back