Black men for gang bang Destin Florida

We are a couple in our early 40's. Would love to find 3 or 4 black men our age or older for her first bbc GB. She likes older black dominant men. She prefers them to be older than her, tall big men. Very hard to find this in our area so we are patient and not in a hurry, we want it to be with the right men. She is a very sexy woman, very sweet and beautiful. Only available about one weekend a month, but would like to do this sometime this summer. Not a show up and fuck type thing, meet for drinks, get to know her a little then we will move on to a hotel room.

Good luck pulling this together. Let me know when you're ready to make the trip up North and I'll set something up for her. I have a long list of Black Bulls that frequent my parties. They are all clean, respectable and know how to handle their business.

We are a couple in our early 40's. Would love to find 3 or 4 black men our age or older for her first bbc GB. She likes older black dominant men. She prefers them to be older than her, tall big men. Very hard to find this in our area so we are patient and not in a hurry, we want it to be with the right men. She is a very sexy woman, very sweet and beautiful. Only available about one weekend a month, but would like to do this sometime this summer. Not a show up and fuck type thing, meet for drinks, get to know her a little then we will move on to a hotel room.
Are you still in Destin?

Back