Black Men Fan Club UK

How was it? :) Worth visiting for young couple like us?
No defiantly not. Its was the worse one we have been to. BMFC in Luton is good. Wall to wall with black guys and only a few white husbands their. This one was open to everyone. So you had about 30/40 couple, about 50 single old white guys just standing in the fucking rooms wanking off watching. It looked like there was only 5/7 black guys in the whole club, but when I asked the owner he said there was 20 black guys there. Even so for a Black Man Fan club night, thats super low! my wife didn't end up fucking anyone as we have standards!

I wouldn't go again! You may want to try SX Heaven.

No defiantly not. Its was the worse one we have been to. BMFC in Luton is good. Wall to wall with black guys and only a few white husbands their. This one was open to everyone. So you had about 30/40 couple, about 50 single old white guys just standing in the fucking rooms wanking off watching. It looked like there was only 5/7 black guys in the whole club, but when I asked the owner he said there was 20 black guys there. Even so for a Black Man Fan club night, thats super low! my wife didn't end up fucking anyone as we have standards!

Sometimes I feel like you two are one of the few legitimate interracial cuckold couples. What other communities do you recommend aside from blacktowhite?

Sometimes I feel like you two are one of the few legitimate interracial cuckold couples. What other communities do you recommend aside from blacktowhite?

To be honest, we think that sometimes as well. I mean it shouldn't be difficult to find a good BBC!

We use:
Adult Friend Finder (but it is rubbish)
FAB Swingers
SDC
Black to White

We have a couple other bulls in the pipe line and one to hopefully meet this weekend.

Ohh.. That dosent sound like great experience. Even though we do enjoy having white ppl watching her take only BBC :)
The SX Heaven seams to have nice class, but not only black men, right?

So Luton might be the club we should try then. We are doing swingerclub in Denmark this weeked.

Ohh.. That dosent sound like great experience. Even though we do enjoy having white ppl watching her take only BBC :)
The SX Heaven seams to have nice class, but not only black men, right?

So Luton might be the club we should try then. We are doing swingerclub in Denmark this weeked.

SX is mixed, but it is good looking couples and men. So its not as bad as some old fat white guy wanking off in the corner. You have to be approved to go. Drinks first then at midnight the girls go and change.

Luton is best for BBC, so far we haven't found anywhere better.

Is it your first time at a club?

Ok, cool. I like the process of getting approved, makes it easyer to keep the high standard I guess.
How often does Luton have BBC party? Is it expensive?

Yes, it is our first time at club. Hope it turns out well :) Just afraid there wont be any BBC, so we try to get in touch with BBC before going there actually. London is better with that I guess.

Ok, cool. I like the process of getting approved, makes it easyer to keep the high standard I guess.

Yes, it is our first time at club. Hope it turns out well :) Just afraid there wont be any BBC, so we try to get in touch with BBC before going there actually. London is better with that I guess.

Luton is every month, Single guys is £35, couples are £10 and single women are free. It's take your own drinks so its cheap as you want it to be.

Good luck this weekend!

you will get approved ,make no mistake about that, who are these black guys who refuse to bang you , looks you have agreat body , come to america you wont be disappointed lol

i would fuck the ******* out of you lol and can even arrange a gangbang for you with well endowed black guys

you will get approved ,make no mistake about that, who are these black guys who refuse to bang you , looks you have agreat body , come to america you wont be disappointed lol

Well, we where not worried we would not get approved. But prefere high standard on the BBC :D We will add some pictures from the weekend. We did end up having a BBC guest :D

Luton is every month, Single guys is £35, couples are £10 and single women are free. It's take your own drinks so its cheap as you want it to be.

Good luck this weekend!

Thanks for great replay, again :)
That was really cheap, good I guess, but can they have high standard environment then?

We did have a BBC visit this weekend, will post pics later this week.

Well, we where not worried we would not get approved. But prefere high standard on the BBC :D We will add some pictures from the weekend. We did end up having a BBC guest :D
that great then :D , i think you would find some nice big black dicks waiting for you :p
here in america you will find what you want :p , 8 inches-10 inches and thick bbc good stamina :p, personally i dont fuck anyone ,iam very selective and discret, clean , disease free ,once approved you are disease free then we move forward , i mean with the females ;p

Are these clubs still active and would you still recommend them?

Back