black men? can u tell if a white girl is a bbc virgin when u meet her?

useless_wht_boy

Male
From
UK
I was just wondering if black men can sense when i girl is a bbc virgin, or the opposite?

can u tell just from the way she looks and acts, without her saying anything, whether she has been pleasured by bbc?

if so, how do u tell?

thanks,

harvey

Reactions: wit
I can answer for myself, white boi: sometimes it varies. Its not an exact science, but there's some clues if you're earnest to recognise them, though not in all situation do they work:

Eyes are windows to the soul and they never lie. From the way a white women looks at me, the way she talks, her demeanour, the way she smiles, and also her outfit at the time can help tell a lot.

I can answer for myself, white boi: sometimes it varies. Its not an exact science, but there's some clues if you're earnest to recognise them, though not in all situation do they work:

Eyes are windows to the soul and they never lie. From the way a white women looks at me, the way she talks, her demeanour, the way she smiles, and also her outfit at the time can help tell a lot.

Thank you very much for replying, its very kind of u! ur insight is very helpful!

harvey

Thank you very much for replying, its very kind of u! ur insight is very helpful!

harvey

That's no problem, white boi harvey. That's what I'm here for.

White women usually have/develop a keen sense of upkeep when it comes to dating Black men. The world comes to look different to them, and even their white counterparts notice the lucious glow on their skin when such happens. They can't help their wanting and desire coming to the forefront of their thoughts.

B%26WWorship.jpg

That's no problem, white boi harvey. That's what I'm here for.

White women usually have/develop a keen sense of upkeep when it comes to dating Black men. The world comes to look different to them, and even their white counterparts notice the lucious glow on their skin when such happens. They can't help their wanting and desire coming to the forefront of their thoughts.

View attachment 73947
Agreed!:)

I was just wondering if black men can sense when i girl is a bbc virgin, or the opposite?

can u tell just from the way she looks and acts, without her saying anything, whether she has been pleasured by bbc?

if so, how do u tell?

thanks,

harvey
Look at it like this , it doesnt matter what you think , the fist time you fuck that sexy ass White Women she is a virgin to you.. [ no-matter how you see it ]

Back