BLACK MEN ARE TAKING OVER EVERYWHERE

That could be said of any place. I have accepted this fact and that black men are conquering in society. I, as an inferior whiteboy, have accepted defeat and acknowledge the supremacy and superiority of the big black masters.
You mind telling me how black men are conquering in society? And you are so right YOU are inferior to white and black.I bet you don't step up and say crap like this around superiority White men. I respect black people as well as white people. It turns me on when a white wife goes black only.

Well interracial is more accepted no doubt but it's still plenty of push back especially in the south still frowned upon which speaks to the volume of people nature to accept changes in society . I will say this every woman doesn't have to try black dick this isn't necessary at all it doesn't make them racist for what preferences women have . These fantasies are very funny most really don't seem realistic from men or women I don't expect women on this site to just have sex with black men unrealistic just like I love white pussy but if latina, asian , black or any other race I won't be passing on pussy.

Well interracial is more accepted no doubt but it's still plenty of push back especially in the south still frowned upon which speaks to the volume of people nature to accept changes in society . I will say this every woman doesn't have to try black dick this isn't necessary at all it doesn't make them racist for what preferences women have . These fantasies are very funny most really don't seem realistic from men or women I don't expect women on this site to just have sex with black men unrealistic just like I love white pussy but if latina, asian , black or any other race I won't be passing on pussy.
Just my thought on this but the thug rap style in your face gang type persona may be one of the things that is holding interracial acceptance back.I am from New England and in my 60 years of life this attitude has never existed here so all I see is what is on TV. Everyone is special why can't we all just see each other that way and stop trying to be tougher or trying to out due each other because of race. If anyone wants to be a real man ( I say this because cock size has nothing to do with being a real man) than show yourself to be a real man by controlling yourselves. It is unreal the number of children that are being raised in fatherless homes. And it is not only one race doing this. Real men when they produce ******* stay around to take care of them.

Just my thought on this but the thug rap style in your face gang type persona may be one of the things that is holding interracial acceptance back.I am from New England and in my 60 years of life this attitude has never existed here so all I see is what is on TV. Everyone is special why can't we all just see each other that way and stop trying to be tougher or trying to out due each other because of race. If anyone wants to be a real man ( I say this because cock size has nothing to do with being a real man) than show yourself to be a real man by controlling yourselves. It is unreal the number of children that are being raised in fatherless homes. And it is not only one race doing this. Real men when they produce ******* stay around to take care of them.

Well said it's not enough accountable people in the black community more of a crab in the bucket mentality for some not all which is sad . I can say that we haven't portrayed ourselves in the greatest way but its truly so many issues that we need to work on I can say this the south will always be last to the party because most people are stubborn like donkeys .

Well said it's not enough accountable people in the black community more of a crab in the bucket mentality for some not all which is sad . I can say that we haven't portrayed ourselves in the greatest way but its truly so many issues that we need to work on I can say this the south will always be last to the party because most people are stubborn like donkeys .
What I really want to say is yes black America in many cities mostly have problems .And you are right about the deep south. Some of those people are donkeys. Don't you think that must problems for either race is ignorance? There shouldn't be a separation between anyone. When we were born we brought nothing into this world with us and when we die we do the same.

The more i look at pics of Beautiful Black Cocks the more i want to worship Them, service Them and be available to Them for Their entertainment and pleasure whenever, wherever and however He wishes to use me. This whiteboi accepts the BNWO and is seeking to be owned by a Superior Black Cock in A.C. 518!!!

The more i look at pics of Beautiful Black Cocks the more i want to worship Them, service Them and be available to Them for Their entertainment and pleasure whenever, wherever and however He wishes to use me. This whiteboi accepts the BNWO and is seeking to be owned by a Superior Black Cock in A.C. 518!!!
You will never live that long. Using the word worship when referring to to a cock, black or white is way out there in a fantasy world.
Nice that you have a goal in life. BNWO you don't even qualify for a white anything and is some Superior Black Cock wants you no loss for us.

I can relate. Those specific things didn't happen to me but since I was young I was always intimidated by and feared the black boys. They were always more bold and aggressive. They always beat me and the other whiteboys at everything including at times beat up. That was the foundation for my prejudice, envy, jealousy, and frustration for my life until a few years ago when all of that angst and frustration began morphing into an electrifying combination of frustration/angst/arousal. This has lead to my acceptance of the supremacy and superiority of black men.
I can relate 100%.

Racism is taught and a learned behavior unfortunately honestly doesn't really bother me some people tiny pathetic brains won't let them realise that were all created equal .
OH GOD!!!! I so agree with you my man. Unfortunately racism is alive and well and burning like an eternal forest fire here in my area of Canada also. Thankfully it's not as ugly as it was historically with the KKK on horses lynching people in America, but it's just more subtle and cancerous here.

Back