BLACK MEN ARE TAKING OVER EVERYWHERE

Beatenwhiteboy

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I know this to be true because it has happened in my own life. I am a white boy originally from Kentucky ( not known for accepting interracial). My cousin went black and had biracial children, my mom's friend's ******* went black and has biracial children, and I have a hunch my niece has BBC desires. I'm

I know this to be true because it has happened in my own life. I am a white boy originally from Kentucky ( not known for accepting interracial). My cousin went black and had biracial children, my mom's friend's ******* went black and has biracial children, and I have a hunch my niece has BBC desires. I'm
:qos:Its Jungle FeVer bwb.......its epidemic...:qos: and even whiteboys are catching the sickness.!:qos:

That could be said of any place. I have accepted this fact and that black men are conquering in society. I, as an inferior whiteboy, have accepted defeat and acknowledge the supremacy and superiority of the big black masters.

Lol you're living in a fantasy world America isn't that way at all if you're saying sexually I guess black men have been viewed as basically sexual desires not to much more.

In the areas that count us Black guys still lag behind White guys as Billionaires, real estate owners, and Fortune 500 CEOs, CFOs, other C-level employees, Chairmen, Founders, et cetera are still where lots of White guys still dominate in. As well as some having the ability to set up their ******* with multi-million dollar trust funds so that their ******* can be spoiled socialites like the Kardashians and Paris Hilton. That glass ceiling still is unbreakable as the glass ceiling Hillary Clinton tried to shatter, but instead it crushed her. Should true financial reparations for Blacks are ever achieved, then Black guys would truly be taking over.

Last edited:
I can relate. Those specific things didn't happen to me but since I was young I was always intimidated by and feared the black boys. They were always more bold and aggressive. They always beat me and the other whiteboys at everything including at times beat up. That was the foundation for my prejudice, envy, jealousy, and frustration for my life until a few years ago when all of that angst and frustration began morphing into an electrifying combination of frustration/angst/arousal. This has lead to my acceptance of the supremacy and superiority of black men.

I can relate. Those specific things didn't happen to me but since I was young I was always intimidated by and feared the black boys. They were always more bold and aggressive. They always beat me and the other whiteboys at everything including at times beat up. That was the foundation for my prejudice, envy, jealousy, and frustration for my life until a few years ago when all of that angst and frustration began morphing into an electrifying combination of frustration/angst/arousal. This has lead to my acceptance of the supremacy and superiority of black men.
:qos:i like how you expressed that dynamic...'electrifying combination'....!:qos:morphing to......acceptance:qos:

:qos:i like how you expressed that dynamic...'electrifying combination'....!:qos:morphing to......acceptance:qos:
It's the best way I know how to describe what's happened to me. By that, I mean my acceptance that as a whiteboy I am inferior to black men. By extension, all whiteboys. Fifteen years ago I couldn't even bring myself to acknowledging that or that white women are preferring black men over us whiteboys at an increasing rate. But now , I accept my inferior status to black men and am now addicted to interracial cuckoldry and sex.

It's the best way I know how to describe what's happened to me. By that, I mean my acceptance that as a whiteboy I am inferior to black men. By extension, all whiteboys. Fifteen years ago I couldn't even bring myself to acknowledging that or that white women are preferring black men over us ptwhiteboys at an increasing rate. But now , I accept my inferior status to black men and am now addicted to interracial cuckoldry and sex.
i used to say white guy...or 'man'.....i never do now....i just say whiteboy.....if its a old sick perv like me or a young wigger...i just say whiteboy.......i had a hard time accepting the BBC takeover.....but now its like that old saying: 'If you can't beat them....join them.' i have now...no doubt:blackheart:

In the areas that count us Black guys still lag behind White guys as Billionaires, real estate owners, and Fortune 500 CEOs, CFOs, other C-level employees, Chairmen, Founders, et cetera are still where lots of White guys still dominate in. That glass ceiling still is unbreakable as the glass ceiling Hillary Clinton tried to shatter, but instead it crushed her. Should true financial reparations for Blacks are ever achieved, then Black guys would truly be taking over.

Sometimes it is hard to separate Fact from Fiction on this site lol - but i WILL say that I have personally experienced in reality White guys - BFs, hubbys, cuck bois, etc... who YES, they ahve verbally acknowledged to my face that this is their reality.
And then there is the White Guy who won't necessarily ADMIT to feeling this way, but i can tell they secretly feel this way. usually That Guy has a hot GF who can't understand why her man wants her to fuck black guys so badly. Again, firsthand experience.

Either way you slice it, it is NOT that Black Men are 'taking over' - in actuality we have ALWAYS been here doing what we do. (mainly fucking white women)

It's that white guys are starting to realize what is going on as non-black women are OPENLY expressing themselves more and more.

It's less of a 'take-over' and more of an... Awakening.

but STIFFBBC makes the best point: If financial reparations were EVER reached, Oh GOD.... yes, white men you would SOOooo be in trouble!

Case in point: Observe how many gorgeous, fertile young white women FLOCK to Black athletes, rapper, and actors/politicians, aka Men of Power. BLACK MEN OF POWER.

stay tuned....

but STIFFBBC makes the best point: If financial reparations were EVER reached, Oh GOD.... yes, white men you would SOOooo be in trouble!

Case in point: Observe how many gorgeous, fertile young white women FLOCK to Black athletes, rapper, and actors/politicians, aka Men of Power. BLACK MEN OF POWER.

stay tuned....

You are so right my man! It's the cash, cash flow, and the legacy of wealth that's holding us back collectively. If you are familiar with the term "white flight" where when non Caucasians move in an all white neighborhood. Whites tend to move away. It's a phenomenon that happens very frequently in my highly multi-cultural area where I live. And whites tend to flee to all-White communities. If I ever acquire the cash, I'd buy up or build buildings in those all white communities as shelters or better yet a gated community for Blacks to live. And when they flee those areas I'd follow them as they flee further north to Santa's doorstep as I live in Canada and for those that can't flee they are welcome to pay my rent or my escalating condo fees.:bounce:

Once money is an issue that'd be collectively behind us as slavery. We could become hated as Jews are for having money, then these poor white guys would go insane as we'd have the money as well as our huge black cocks to build our own harems and be our our sheikhs or sultans.

I also thought to repeat what I posted on @BBCnATX 's page: It's sad but it's the current reality. When Blacks have the income and the cash en masse so that we have the money to buy plazas, apartment buildings, office buildings, "making it rain" for those who we feel deserve it, become C-level positions like CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, Surgeons, Teachers, Judges, Lawyers, Principals, Actuaries, Accountants, Scientists, Sales Executives, traders successfully amassing billions of dollars, as well as other dignified professions I have failed to mention, then and only then will Blacks rule over Whites.

Last edited:
Sometimes it is hard to separate Fact from Fiction on this site lol - but i WILL say that I have personally experienced in reality White guys - BFs, hubbys, cuck bois, etc... who YES, they have verbally acknowledged to my face that this is their reality.
And then there is the White Guy who won't necessarily ADMIT to feeling this way, but i can tell they secretly feel this way. usually That Guy has a hot GF who can't understand why her man wants her to fuck black guys so badly. Again, firsthand experience.

Either way you slice it, it is NOT that Black Men are 'taking over' - in actuality we have ALWAYS been here doing what we do. (mainly fucking white women)

It's that white guys are starting to realize what is going on as non-black women are OPENLY expressing themselves more and more.

It's less of a 'take-over' and more of an... Awakening.

stay tuned....
And yes it's definitely an awakening and it's quite an education I'm getting on this site. I've been on this site for over a half of a year as of this post and it's amazing the fantasies these white guys have. Prior to being here I never knew what a cuck is. But being straight I am confounded why a man would get a thrill having their wife, girlfriend, even ******* with a black guy? In my experience if I ever saw a Black guy brazen enough to do that to a female relative of a White guy, that White guy would swiftly look for his shot gun and / or call the cops to ******* and / or arrest the Black guy. Perhaps any cucks might want to expand on this, but again that was my experience.

And I find it incredible that they don't have a letter in the LGBTQ, et cetera universe of identities out there as of yet? But with the site being what it is it's a safe place, kind of like a cyber playground, where we confess to each other our fetishes and then like areas attract each other and then cliques form. Kind of like high school where it was my experience the Blacks were at one side of the cafeteria as a North pole, and the whites (particularly Italians) were on the other side of the cafeteria as a South pole as a metaphoric bar magnet.

At least I'm still alive to see this partial manifestation of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream, but I wish I was a bit younger to enjoy this movement as it flourishes and hopefully eventually migrates to my area but it seems to be moving as fast as frozen molasses is being poured.

Last edited:
Back