Black men are better lovers!

J

Janie Tgirl

tumblr_m4h67kKB9u1qkbzwmo1_500.jpg

Wonder why it is true? Is it in there genes?

My ex wife would be in a good mood for days after being with a black guy, I never managed to have that effect on her so there must be something he was right.

Yes Sir, can I ask how long it takes to satisfy a woman, I always used to finish early without reading her signs.

It takes as much time to satisfy a woman, and never in a single sitting. Which is why it's recommended that more and more performances be made to bring the wife to the peak of satisfaction. That is something that can't be accomplished in a motel room. Most couples who meet black bulls in motel rooms are merely there for a quick fuck and nothing more.

It takes as much time to satisfy a woman, and never in a single sitting. Which is why it's recommended that more and more performances be made to bring the wife to the peak of satisfaction. That is something that can't be accomplished in a motel room. Most couples who meet black bulls in motel rooms are merely there for a quick fuck and nothing more.
Sounds like the lady should book in a good few hours in her diary for the full works.
As a white boi I'd love to wearing a chastity device in one of those long sessions.

Sure it can be accomplished in a motel room. Never been into a quick fuck! You can get a room for up to 20 hours to enjoy! Leaves lots of time to be pleasured over and over, until you pass out, and then plenty of time the next morning as well! ;)
I'd love to be a cuck in one of your sessions, if you need a white boi to get beers and pizza between sessions.

Sure it can be accomplished in a motel room. Never been into a quick fuck! You can get a room for up to 20 hours to enjoy! Leaves lots of time to be pleasured over and over, until you pass out, and then plenty of time the next morning as well! ;)

How many women would dedicate 20hrs of a day for sex, Virginia? And in a motel.

Sounds like the lady should book in a good few hours in her diary for the full works.
As a white boi I'd love to wearing a chastity device in one of those long sessions.

Longer sessions is what it's all about.

A lot of couples live with the impression that every bull walks with a hard-on for every white pussy out there, but its not always so. There's got to be a strong chemistry to make the workout perfect for everyone. That's what I look forward to.

Back