Black Men and White Women got a question

Black men which visual drives you crazy? Is it her white hand on your black dick? Her white lips on your black dick? You're black dick in her white mouth? Or the plain ole your black body against her white body?. And vice versa white women.

EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!! From the first time I was hook the way she sucked my dick !!!!! When she spit on my dick(had my ******* looking like it was soap and water on it) the best ever !!!!!

Black men which visual drives you crazy? Is it her white hand on your black dick? Her white lips on your black dick? You're black dick in her white mouth? Or the plain ole your black body against her white body?. And vice versa white women.

all of the above ;)

Reactions: BTG
I just loved the way, the feel, the scent, the contrast of our color and the tenderness that Edwin showed that first time he got into me! M-m-m-m-m-! Delightful!:rolleyes:

There is nothing more visually sexy than a lilly white skinned female with red lipstick taking a very long and thick and most of all very dark down her throat. She should be about 20 and he should be about 40 muscular and dominating

Back