Black Men and White Women are Freaks of Nature

UrbanGuy

Male
From
DC, US
What is it about this Combustable n Dynamic Relationship that causes people to stare n glance all around the World that tends to drive the masses crazy? Is it that they have the most Physically Gifted Bodies, Great Genes , Dominates a Room Aurora, Skin Contrast, Taboo or Eve's Forbidden Fruit, Black Men's SuperiorPhysique, White Women's Captivating Spell, One thing we all know that when they meet there in no ******* on Earth that can stop that Explosive Dynamic Whatsoever. Black men the most Feared and the White women the most desirable. Makes them the most Wanted people in this Society.
No Competition Hands Down!!!

...... Black men the most Feared and the White women the most desirable. Makes them the most Wanted people in this Society.

If you aren't, already, maybe you should be in marketing or advertising! :)
Do you think that maybe its also because black males have such a seemingly over-abundance of testosterone and attitude, that so many more of them (compared to other races) spend so much more time in incarceration? Its just an observation that's hard to deny! Something to do with problems with authority figures ... ;) Mac

Maybe it's societies way of controlling their threat too. You lock away what you fear with bogus n trump up charges. During my college years plenty of white students did all the ******* n ******* drinking and guess what the police turned a blind eye. Check this out too all the dealers were white. Black ******* ******* the police locks up our ******* and the white ******* go Scott free. They just charged a white judge in PA for sending black ******* to jail who should of never went and guess what he was getting paid by the Privately Own Jail. Coincidence

Maybe you need the book called The New Jim Crow u might find it very enlightening. If you like facts.

And what facts would that be, Urban? I live in a city with a little over 300,000 people, 1/3 of which are black citizens. We've had 18 murders here, thus far in 2013, and this is the fact ... ALL of them involved black assailants, and all the victims, but 1, were black victims. I read the newspaper, view the arrests log, and watch the news every day ... you tell me, please, what it is that I'm not understanding. :confused:

Last edited:
What is it about this Combustable n Dynamic Relationship that causes people to stare n glance all around the World that tends to drive the masses crazy? Is it that they have the most Physically Gifted Bodies, Great Genes , Dominates a Room Aurora, Skin Contrast, Taboo or Eve's Forbidden Fruit, Black Men's SuperiorPhysique, White Women's Captivating Spell, One thing we all know that when they meet there in no ******* on Earth that can stop that Explosive Dynamic Whatsoever. Black men the most Feared and the White women the most desirable. Makes them the most Wanted people in this Society.
If you aren't in advertising, you should be, good copy.

Only about 10% of the Caucasian women cross the color line. Some of the women that have shared my bed did so because it was a bucket list thing. Some shared my bed because they liked my cock. Some shared my bed because fucking a black man is the ultimate taboo. Just the fact they are doing something "forbidden" heightens the experience and can make the orgasms more frequent and more intense. For some women doing the "forbidden" releases them to have greater pleasure. For some be degraded is is part of the experience of having taboo sex

Personally I like pale, petite redheads. I can't tell you exactly why but a pale petite redhead will get me harder, quicker than any other choice. We all have preferences as to what turns us on. Books could probably be written about the why. I dislike giving or receiving any degrading behavior. However for some people this is a turn on. I am in my early 60's and am quite active sexually. From my experience the majority of women that stay in the lifestyle prefer to be treated well, there are always exceptions but I do think it is worth noting nearly all the women that have shared my ed in the last 10 or 15 years have been referred by someone that has already shared my bed.

I'm into Red Heads too and i find them totally irresistible & tantalizing. True white women don't venture out to much beyond what they are exposed too. Plus who want to give up their family inheritance and shamed by friends n family. Too much for some to bear. I'll take the 10% and raise you One.

And what facts would that be, Urban? I live in a city with a little over 300,000 people, 1/3 of which are black citizens. We've had 18 murders here, thus far in 2013, and this is the fact ... ALL of them involved black assailants, and all the victims, but 1, were black victims. I read the newspaper, view the arrests log, and watch the news every day ... you tell me, please, what it is that I'm not understanding. :confused:
what u are not understanding is when black folks do these so-called murders they are locked up and sent to outer space but when white folks and white cops ******* they are let go to walk the streets i.e. zimmerman, casey anthony, and those good white officers that killed sean bell and unarmed black man who was not committing any crime. Just the facts...

whether this is "tongue in cheek" or not, this type of attitude all over this site is starting to turn us off to the idea. We like to look at everyone as equals, judge them by their actions and not their cover. Ethnics claim they want racism to stop but yet they are some of the biggest promoters of it. Sorry UrbanGuy, but blacks are no more "superior" than whites or any other race. Why people do what they do in the bed is their own device and you will find no single cause.

what u are not understanding is when black folks do these so-called murders they are locked up and sent to outer space but when white folks and white cops ******* they are let go to walk the streets i.e. zimmerman, casey anthony, and those good white officers that killed sean bell and unarmed black man who was not committing any crime. Just the facts...
I know it's provocative and that's why it's in a thread to see how people respond.

I'll certainly not argue that the legal system is biased and it sucks, or that more often whites are able to afford better legal representation than a court appointed attorney often appointed to blacks ... but those alone do not attribute to high unbalanced ratio of blacks to whites in incarceration. Statistics & local news do not lie. Watch your nightly news channels, or better yet, read the police log in your local newspaper. Better yet, do the research ... but be willing to accept the FACTS.

.... and, please don't bring up the Travon Martin case as an example of injustice. Yes, George Zimmerman was in the wrong to have approached Travon when he was told NOT to approach him, but I'm betting (and no one really knows the facts) that Travon got upset at Zimmerman's approach & stalking, and attacked Zimmerman first ... my opinion, mind you. He certainly wasn't the walking "angel" that his family initially tried to paint of Travon. Travon had been expelled from his school for grafetti & possession of ******* paraphernalia. Had he been a choir boy as originally portrayed, he would have been in school and the events never happen. Oh, and he was in possession of stolen property (jewelry) as well. No little church choir boy, for sure!

Last edited:

I would love to watch a black guy fuck my bbc virgin wife.

Make it happen and let her enjoy have the time of her life. What's wrong with her Worshiping n Cherishing a Strong Black Shiny Cock that she hold onto like a Priceless Heirloom.

Nothing wrong with married pussey getting some bbc,she knows that i want her to try a black guy.She has told me that she thinks this black guy who walks past our house to take his baby to school is good looking.I chat to him some times,i might tell him what my wife said to me about him.

Nothing wrong with married pussey getting some bbc,she knows that i want her to try a black guy.She has told me that she thinks this black guy who walks past our house to take his baby to school is good looking.I chat to him some times,i might tell him what my wife said to me about him.
Life is too short and live ur life like its golden and never look back. Win - Win situation if Wifey is Happy she will make sure Hubby is Happy too. Ultimate Team Player

I like conversations that feel like rally's: uphill (main idea started in these tread), bumpy (all black/white issue with jails, *******, etc) and the downhill drive (back to the sex).

As far as the very first comment made by Urban, they do make a great introduction for a book for the subject in these thread. Need to bring your "whys" to the table and get ready for the arguments that will follow.

I like conversations that feel like rally's: uphill (main idea started in these tread), bumpy (all black/white issue with jails, *******, etc) and the downhill drive (back to the sex).

As far as the very first comment made by Urban, they do make a great introduction for a book for the subject in these thread. Need to bring your "whys" to the table and get ready for the arguments that will follow.
Very true Very true

Back