Black Master Searching for a Submissive sex slave!!

Dominant 18 year old black stud searching for an obedient submissive sex slave. Doesn't matter if your married or single. Anyone willing to submit to me then message me here and leave contact and we'll chat further. looking forward to using and abusing your wet holes.
French Virgin Wife Looking For Her First BBC Aggressive Dominate Master For Serious Black Meat Cock Slut Training In FRANCE? French Wimp Sissy Hubby Wants His French Virgin Wife Sexual Obedience Trained Into A BBC Slut Slave! If Your Serious Interested In Taking Care Of This French Virgin Wife Wet Hole Use And Abuse? I Will Send You The Picture Photo Of This French Virgin Wife For Your Taste And Viewing For You!
Playmisty66@yahoo.com

Dominant 18 year old black stud searching for an obedient submissive sex slave. Doesn't matter if your married or single. Anyone willing to submit to me then message me here and leave contact and we'll chat further. looking forward to using and abusing your wet holes.
Where are you located, I'm in NC and would love to submit to you're BBC =)

Thread started 2 1/2 years ago with no additional response by initiator of thread who was last active 8 months ago.

Yet, a posting today with a total response count of 3 males and 1 female to a posting clearly meant for a female.

Man oh man...this is a microcosm of what this site is much of the time.

You are to young for me.
I pefer older man

White male who understand s my place is to server superior Black Men. Need training seek to be trained to be an obedient sex slave to all black men. Ready to totally submit

White male who understand s my place is to server superior Black Men. Need training seek to be trained to be an obedient sex slave to all black men. Ready to totally submit

Back