Black master, cuckold, or both?

Which is the best to have? I want a cuckold to serve me but I don't want that to scare away the chance of getting a black master. Could someone give me some incite? Does having a cuckold help or hinder getting a master?

Which is the best to have? I want a cuckold to serve me but I don't want that to scare away the chance of getting a black master. Could someone give me some incite? Does having a cuckold help or hinder getting a master?

Having a cuckold shouldn't affect you ability to attract a Black Master as most Black Masters don't care if you are married or have a boyfriend as long as you are available to serve them whenever they want you in whatever manner they want.

Having a Black Master wouldn't affect your having a submissive cuckold husband or boyfriend as, by definition, that is what bestows "cuckold status" on him.

Having a cuckold can benefit both you and your Black Master as the cuckold would be there to support you and take care of much of the menial work that goes into maintaining a comfortable home, thereby freeing up your time and making you more readily available to service your Master whenever he desires you.

Additionally, should your Master desire it, the cuckold could provide relaxed dates at home for the two of you by preparing meals and performing other services that would enable your Master and yourself to simply relax and enjoy each others company while your cuckold takes care of all of your needs.

Unlike much of the depictions of cuckolding presented here, it isn't necessary to involve the cuckold directly sexually with you and your Master unless the two of you desire to make use of your cuckold in some manner, such as performing clean up duties. However, if your Master prefers privacy, it is perfectly alright to have your cuckold busy himself doing housework or some other function in another area of the home until summoned.

Thanks for the info! Now to find myself a cuckold.

Good for you!
However, that will take a bit of thought of your part in order to determine what type of cuckold would be the best match for the lifestyle you wish to enjoy. Keep in mind that just as you have your needs and desires regarding your submission to a Black Master, your cuckold will have similar needs in his service to you that you will have to nourish.

This needn't be a burden at all and if you choose well, you will find that providing for the "proper care and feeding" of your cuckold to be an enjoyable, entertaining experience which should develop into a close, loving relationship. It may also help provide you with a deeper insight to your relationship with your Master and aid you in being the best submissive you can be for him.

well , i would like to have both..unfortunately , i feel that it is kind of difficult. Then , perhaps is better a cuckold hubby that let me go Black without complaint or even with his support

A good cuck with the right attitude can definatly help you in your persuits but if his heart isnt truly into seving you & keeping you happy he will be a real henderance. Id say "buyer beware" to a lady who is looking on the web for a true and loving cuck because it appears to me that most of the white males on this site already have their mind made up about what kind of cuckold relationship they want. The bedrock issues of being a cuckold have not crossed their mind, such as, love, devotion, servitude, & submission to their lady. Also if the cuck still sees himself as a masculine, macho alpha male that could lead to real problems in the home.
Perhapse the best bet for a lady such as yourself would be to meet a male that fits your profile of what you want in a cuck & make him fall in love with you, train him to be submissive & docile & then very lovingly & paitently explain to him that you have an itch that he just is not physicly capable of scratching for you. Explain to him that you will not love him any less & that you want him to be a part of it & not do it behind his back. Im positive that 99% of guys out there would be highly turned on by such a proposition but would also be scared to death of it. You could get exactly what you want just by making it fun & sexy for him & holding his hand through his fears.

I'm a UK white male who is looking for a white female who likes black men and may want a long-term cuckold relationship. I'm a beta male who would like to support my partner having a black bull and, if the relationship is right, a black baby.

Thanks for the info! Now to find myself a cuckold.

BBCSlave, you desire a very complicated arrangement here. Cuckolding is an arrangement between a married couple where the wife has multiple lovers while her husband remains monogomous. You desire to find a man that is willing to be submissive to you while you are submissive to a dominant black male. He may not desire to be a submissive to a black male, however. Most of these cuckold/slave/dom/submissive relationships are voluntary, not ******, thus when one partner decides not to play their part, its OVER. Your desire to be a Dom in one relationship but a Submissive in another is extremely rare & complicated. And right now, you have neither ... very complex!

Back