Black Masseur Based In London, UK Seeks People For Intense Sensual Fun

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I seek men, women and MF Couples for prolonged oral/foreplay, mutual pubic stroking, nudism, intense nude massages, bondage and light BDSM (me as a dom). You will based in the UK preferably in or around London and must be able to accommodate. Due to past experiences, my preference is engaging in fun with professional career people. I also welcome mature people. Both categories are not set in stone though.

I am 39, 6ft 2 inches tall, athletic build, educated to degree level, keeps fit, lives and works in London, UK, laid back, friendly, open minded, easy going and respectful. Sexually I am heterosexual but would consider bi play such as giving men erotic massage and would allow guys to admiration touch me. I welcome MF couples massaging me together. I love four hands running over my body especially over my pert buttocks and huge black aroused cock. I am very sensual so love being touched and touching people. Maybe a mature couple would bring out the bi ******* in me completely?

I dont permit filming or photography in my meets. Social meet before fun can be arranged at your request.

I very much welcome the shy, first timers and those new to this scene. If this interests you, you are based in or around London, certainly with the SE of the UK, please message me privately with your KIK/Skype name and we can chat further on things. When you do message me, please tell me about yourself so I can build a visual picture of you. I am open to suggestions. Discretion/cleanness is totally assured and expected.

Thanks, D

Back