Black man's wife vs white slut on the side

I have been with married black men and they loved treating me, and me behaving like a slut. They do things with me they would not do with their wife because she is the mom of his children. I don't want to generalize, but it seems ironic, white men want wives who are sluts for other men. Black men pass me around, yet at home they want a 'good' wife. Anyone else encounter this?

gJune050014.jpg

Having been with married Blacks I find that to be somewhat true too. They don't necessarily put their wives and mothers of their children on a pedestal but they tend to have more reverence toward them and be more conventional in their sexual relationships. On the other hand, when they were with me there were no such constraints. They used me in any way they saw fit and had no qualms about it, making it abundantly clear I was with them for their complete satisfaction where no acts were considered off limits. I understood this and was a willing participant as my wants, needs, desires and lust were fulfilled. When finished they would return to their "happy home" while I would find myself anxiously waiting for their next visit.

Having been with married Blacks I find that to be somewhat true too. They don't necessarily put their wives and mothers of their children on a pedestal but they tend to have more reverence toward them and be more conventional in their sexual relationships. On the other hand, when they were with me there were no such constraints. They used me in any way they saw fit and had no qualms about it, making it abundantly clear I was with them for their complete satisfaction where no acts were considered off limits. I understood this and was a willing participant as my wants, needs, desires and lust were fulfilled. When finished they would return to their "happy home" while I would find myself anxiously waiting for their next visit.

Exactly!!

Just a word of CAUTION, however. If a white female is screwing around with a married, black man (married to a black woman) she's taking her life in her own hand. No black, married woman is going to give her husband permission to go around screwing white women. It's very likely, when she finds out, she'll confront the white female and it "won't be pretty" when she does. They should probably plan on seeing themselves on the 6 o'clock news. Hopefully, the white female won't be covered with a sheet or in a plastic bag. Get my drift?!
GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Last edited:
Back