Black Mans Fan Club nights Xtasia in West Bromwich near Birmingham

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
wanted to give a shout out to the fetish club Xtasia in West Bromwich near Birmingham. They have different themed club nights for swingers, BDSM, foam etc.
Once a month they have Black Mans Fan Club nights where only black guys, white women and white couples can go, specifically for people interested in interracial swinging.
It's very relaxed and Paul and Flirt who run it make you feel really welcome. They have set up a bar outside for those a bit nervous and they answer your emails if you have any concerns, and offer advice.
I've been to the club nights and enjoyed it. Had one bad experience but that was down to me and hubbys naïveté at the beginning.
Would recommend giving these nights a try, especially if you're new to interracial swinging! X

wanted to give a shout out to the fetish club Xtasia in West Bromwich near Birmingham. They have different themed club nights for swingers, BDSM, foam etc.
Once a month they have Black Mans Fan Club nights where only black guys, white women and white couples can go, specifically for people interested in interracial swinging.
It's very relaxed and Paul and Flirt who run it make you feel really welcome. They have set up a bar outside for those a bit nervous and they answer your emails if you have any concerns, and offer advice.
I've been to the club nights and enjoyed it. Had one bad experience but that was down to me and hubbys naïveté at the beginning.
Would recommend giving these nights a try, especially if you're new to interracial swinging! X

Now that's a helpful review do you know of any other clubs in in London?

Wow!! Been looking for something like this.
Hope they have them in the States, if not they should start them up!
Imagine a hot, sexy club where if you're black you know the white women are only there to meet black guys, if you're a white woman you know the black guys are ok with swinging couples and if you're a white hubby you're relaxed as you know the guys are ok with it. Pure, unpressured sexy fun. X

Hope they have them in the States, if not they should start them up!
Imagine a hot, sexy club where if you're black you know the white women are only there to meet black guys, if you're a white woman you know the black guys are ok with swinging couples and if you're a white hubby you're relaxed as you know the guys are ok with it. Pure, unpressured sexy fun. X
Yes

Would love to try a BMFC night. I would be grateful if you could you tell me of your one bad experience so I can ensure hubby and I make the most of our visit.

Would love to try a BMFC night. I would be grateful if you could you tell me of your one bad experience so I can ensure hubby and I make the most of our visit.
Wasn't too bad. It was hubbys fault really, I was in a naughty flirty mood and was talking to a lot of young black guys. A couple of them were saying what a slut I was, but I was enjoying it and encouraging them. Hubby took slight offence and words were said but nothing really bad. It was a bit of nothing really.
It is a fun place and I would recommend it, just both go with an open mind! X

Wasn't too bad. It was hubbys fault really, I was in a naughty flirty mood and was talking to a lot of young black guys. A couple of them were saying what a slut I was, but I was enjoying it and encouraging them. Hubby took slight offence and words were said but nothing really bad. It was a bit of nothing really.
It is a fun place and I would recommend it, just both go with an open mind! X
Thank you for your feed-back, really appreciated. Loving the tattooos by the way xx

Back