Black Mans fan Club meet

Hi All,

Been on here a while now but haven’t put anything up as yet so here goes.

I’m 43 blonde, size 8 (UK size) petite 5’0’’ tall and not back looking for my age I think lol. Been swinging off and on for over 12 years now with some great liaisons and some disasters.:rolleyes:
Just before Christmas my husband and I made contact with a lovely guy from the South of England called Adam and ended up meeting him at his hotel close to where we live. He was in fact up here on a BBC lover’s weekend and as it turned out I not only had him but his friend as well.:bounce:
We didn’t speak on the phone prior to meeting as we were all pretty busy and it was obvious the attraction was there on both sides.:D

Come the evening of the meet I took my time getting ready, picking what dress to wear, lingerie, etc. and made sure I had a nice smooth shave which I had my husband do whilst I laid back on the bed smoking relaxing thinking about what the evening would bring me.
7:30pm and we were in the bar on the sea front waiting on Adam arriving, me excited and hubby nervous lol. Adam arrived bang on time and from the first time I laid eyes on him I wanted him between my legs.
The bar was very busy and very noisy so he suggested we go back to the hotel/club and go straight up to his room so we could have some fun. Back at the hotel and moist with excitement hubby sat in the corner dutifully as Adam proceeded to undress and seduce me. Moments later I was flat on my back with his tongue darting in and out of my wet moist pussy as a cum on his face watching hubby look on eagerly from the corner of the room.

Before long it was my turn and before I knew it I had Adams rock hard black cock in my hand sucking and deep throating for all I was worth, enjoying every inch of it and the sheer sweat taste of his pre cum. Niceties out of the way I was on my back and Adam proceeded put a condom on and then fuck the life out of me although at times a bit too rough. Very excited and almost ready to explode he asked if I was ready to cum? I laughed and said that I had already cum about a dozen times but I was more than ready for him to cum and with that he gave a huge grunt and I could feel his cum fill the condom at the top of my cervix.
Both happy and exhausted we lay there kissing and laughing whilst hubby looked on making sure he managed to take pictures of me with my black bull for later.

Adam excused himself and dropped his condom in the bed side bin before going to the toilet and at that I instructed my cuck hubby to retrieve it for use later when we got home.
Both dressed and freshened up we made our way downstairs to the club to mingle and meet the rest of the Black Man’s fan club and see what was on offer. I have to say that being my first attendance to a BBC fan club I found it most erotic and very very arousing.
No sooner had I had a ******* and a smoke and a wonder around when Adam introduced me to his friend Markus who as with Adam was absouloutly lovely and my first thought was “LETS FUCK” lol and as if reading my mind Markus asked if I would mind joining him and Adam upstairs again for

some more fun? Hardly able to contain myself I replied yes I would love to and off we all went back upstairs for more fun.

As before hubby cuck was sat in his place in the corner with his trusty camera and Adam and Markus proceeded to undress and tease me with both there cocks before taking it in turns to fuck me silly again. Markus was much more tactile and a fantastic kisser and took every opportunity to have his tongue either down my throught or in my pussy lol.

Both taking it in turns to fuck me whilst the other had his cock in my mouth it wasn’t long before they were ready to cum and although Markus and Adam both used condoms Adam was adamant that he wanted to cum in my mouth this time.

With that and all of us fucking to a frenzy, Markus cum inside me and Adam came in my mouth at about the same time and followed shortly, very shortly by me!!!!

All satisfied and getting ready to again re-join the party downstairs I instructed cuck hubby to retrieve Markus condom from the bed side bin and off we went to mingle with the rest.

We stayed only a short time and headed off home as I was pretty exhausted lol. ON returning home and as way of a thank you to cuck, I made him empty the contents of both condoms in to one and instructed him to wear it if he wanted to fuck me now that I had been fucked by two black bulls. He did as he was told and I allowed him to enter me knowing that his cock was mixing with the cum of my black lovers inside the condom that I made him wear! As was expected it didn’t take him long to cum and before long he was lying next to me with an embarrassed look after lasting all of 3 mins.

I then instructed him to remove the condom and empty the condom into my pussy and then instructed him to clean all the cum from it knowing full well that what he was drinking and licking was at least 90% black cum and 10% white if he was lucky.

I’m now looking forward to another meet with Adam and Markus the next time they visit the area which I do hope will not be long and they have already promised me that there will be no condoms next time……………..

Hope you like the pictures?

Kim (Smoking Blonde) xxx

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg

Sounded like a good sexual experience n that they please you so well you wanted to come back. Hoping on seeing more of you in post .. thanks

My god:) I'm sorry to say that would probably be a bit on the large size for my small pussy:help:
Smoking Blonde you need to try that bbc. Its big just go slow it will fit.I always told my wife to stay away from my black friend he would split her into. She always claimed he was not her type and he's black she would say. But I left them on the boat one day while riding his jet ski and when I got back she was riding his 12 inch black cock all the way to his balls.She had a small tight pussy to?????

Last edited:
Hi All,

Been on here a while now but haven’t put anything up as yet so here goes.

I’m 43 blonde, size 8 (UK size) petite 5’0’’ tall and not back looking for my age I think lol. Been swinging off and on for over 12 years now with some great liaisons and some disasters.:rolleyes:
Just before Christmas my husband and I made contact with a lovely guy from the South of England called Adam and ended up meeting him at his hotel close to where we live. He was in fact up here on a BBC lover’s weekend and as it turned out I not only had him but his friend as well.:bounce:
We didn’t speak on the phone prior to meeting as we were all pretty busy and it was obvious the attraction was there on both sides.:D

Come the evening of the meet I took my time getting ready, picking what dress to wear, lingerie, etc. and made sure I had a nice smooth shave which I had my husband do whilst I laid back on the bed smoking relaxing thinking about what the evening would bring me.
7:30pm and we were in the bar on the sea front waiting on Adam arriving, me excited and hubby nervous lol. Adam arrived bang on time and from the first time I laid eyes on him I wanted him between my legs.
The bar was very busy and very noisy so he suggested we go back to the hotel/club and go straight up to his room so we could have some fun. Back at the hotel and moist with excitement hubby sat in the corner dutifully as Adam proceeded to undress and seduce me. Moments later I was flat on my back with his tongue darting in and out of my wet moist pussy as a cum on his face watching hubby look on eagerly from the corner of the room.

Before long it was my turn and before I knew it I had Adams rock hard black cock in my hand sucking and deep throating for all I was worth, enjoying every inch of it and the sheer sweat taste of his pre cum. Niceties out of the way I was on my back and Adam proceeded put a condom on and then fuck the life out of me although at times a bit too rough. Very excited and almost ready to explode he asked if I was ready to cum? I laughed and said that I had already cum about a dozen times but I was more than ready for him to cum and with that he gave a huge grunt and I could feel his cum fill the condom at the top of my cervix.
Both happy and exhausted we lay there kissing and laughing whilst hubby looked on making sure he managed to take pictures of me with my black bull for later.

Adam excused himself and dropped his condom in the bed side bin before going to the toilet and at that I instructed my cuck hubby to retrieve it for use later when we got home.
Both dressed and freshened up we made our way downstairs to the club to mingle and meet the rest of the Black Man’s fan club and see what was on offer. I have to say that being my first attendance to a BBC fan club I found it most erotic and very very arousing.
No sooner had I had a ******* and a smoke and a wonder around when Adam introduced me to his friend Markus who as with Adam was absouloutly lovely and my first thought was “LETS FUCK” lol and as if reading my mind Markus asked if I would mind joining him and Adam upstairs again for

some more fun? Hardly able to contain myself I replied yes I would love to and off we all went back upstairs for more fun.

As before hubby cuck was sat in his place in the corner with his trusty camera and Adam and Markus proceeded to undress and tease me with both there cocks before taking it in turns to fuck me silly again. Markus was much more tactile and a fantastic kisser and took every opportunity to have his tongue either down my throught or in my pussy lol.

Both taking it in turns to fuck me whilst the other had his cock in my mouth it wasn’t long before they were ready to cum and although Markus and Adam both used condoms Adam was adamant that he wanted to cum in my mouth this time.

With that and all of us fucking to a frenzy, Markus cum inside me and Adam came in my mouth at about the same time and followed shortly, very shortly by me!!!!

All satisfied and getting ready to again re-join the party downstairs I instructed cuck hubby to retrieve Markus condom from the bed side bin and off we went to mingle with the rest.

We stayed only a short time and headed off home as I was pretty exhausted lol. ON returning home and as way of a thank you to cuck, I made him empty the contents of both condoms in to one and instructed him to wear it if he wanted to fuck me now that I had been fucked by two black bulls. He did as he was told and I allowed him to enter me knowing that his cock was mixing with the cum of my black lovers inside the condom that I made him wear! As was expected it didn’t take him long to cum and before long he was lying next to me with an embarrassed look after lasting all of 3 mins.

I then instructed him to remove the condom and empty the condom into my pussy and then instructed him to clean all the cum from it knowing full well that what he was drinking and licking was at least 90% black cum and 10% white if he was lucky.

I’m now looking forward to another meet with Adam and Markus the next time they visit the area which I do hope will not be long and they have already promised me that there will be no condoms next time……………..

Hope you like the pictures?

Kim (Smoking Blonde) xxx

View attachment 61944View attachment 61945View attachment 61946View attachment 61947View attachment 61948View attachment 61949View attachment 61950View attachment 61951View attachment 61952View attachment 61953View attachment 61954View attachment 61955View attachment 61956View attachment 61957

Wow what a mind blowingly horny adventure you have had. Cuckold couples turn me on in a way that defies description. I have been swinging on and off for years but it is only in the last year or so that my mind has been so focused on meeting cuckold couples.

I chat to more couples than I meet and I am always fascinated by the depth of hunger genuine cuckold couples have for meeting a real Bull. That hunger is matched by my own. So much so that even in daily life if a man says the phrase "my wife" I start to get aroused lol

If all goes to plan I will be meeting another cuckold couple tonight. Local too which is a relief as it mean the potential is there to explore and grow together over a period of time. I have told the cuckold how to dress his wife for the bar meet and judging by the things that turn them on, this could potentially be my most depraved meet with a couple to date. To say that I am hooked would be something of an understatement ;-)

P.S. So that is why two couples I met this year made a point of saving my cum filled condom lol

what an exciting event that was as i was reading it i was filled with envy also yhink how exciting next event will bei will try and describe my next meet

Back