Black man vs bbc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KINGCHARMING, Dec 13, 2015.

1. KINGCHARMING

KINGCHARMING New Member Real Person

Is the appeal for women to the commonly large endowment most carry, or are you attracted to black men themselves? If you meet a black man that is 6 or 7 inches, would you give him the chance to perform or immediately dismiss him because he doesn't have a bbc?

BlackoswBBC likes this.
  2. BlackoswBBC

BlackoswBBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Jamaica
    For me u must show her how u can pound her good With your size then they will forgive the size.That's the différence beetween an expérimentés fucker or no.U must have some skills With your Dick size

KINGCHARMING likes this.
  3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    This sounds sort of like the old "do you respect me as a person, or is all you want from me is a big black cock" line. For the majority, you're being used, just like black guys use white women for their white pussies. Don't be ashamed to admit it ... enjoy it ... get over it. It is what it is. ;)

#3 MacNfries, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    Jewbaka, swingerwife, TopCat and 4 others like this.
  4. KINGCHARMING

Mac you is a fool dude lol

MacNfries and Sacdan87 like this.
  5. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    A good endowment is great! But black men would still be my profered lovers without one

6. TopCat

TopCat Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Really like what you are pointing out and only speaking for myself here, no matter how sexy her body looks if she has no respect for me or herself then we couldn't get together eventhough it's a one-night stand. Respect should be embraced and valued by all.

#6 TopCat, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  7. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Ahhhh, how sweet ... gif_Hearts-flyingAir2.gif

KINGCHARMING likes this.
  8. Debblacked

Debblacked Active Member

Actually Mac's right. I think if a person is reduced to the sex parts bbc white pussy it's two peole using each other. Well in this lifestyle it's 3 people using the others. Cause you have the husband that gets a free live sex show. Our preference is to be friends we enjoy the time we can hang out together. Yes my wife sleeps with black men but we've tried to be more than ours parts fit together lets fuck. Yes that can be fun but there's more to this than fucking. My wife and I enjoy getting to know her lovers as people and not human dildos.

9. KINGCHARMING

Damn you went in the zone on that

10. Italianbbcvirgin

Italianbbcvirgin Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    It is definitely the man, not the size. While the talk is fun, it is the personality, and the way he "sails his ship" that is most important

KINGCHARMING likes this.