Black Man Appreciation

I just wanted to say, no matter what bs you have to go through, no matter how unappreciated you may feel because of today's society, you ARE appreciated. There are so many women put there who love and respect everything black men do for us, not just in the bedroom.
When I wear a cute or sexy outfit, it's always a black man who notices me and gives me a compliment. Whenever I'm feeling upset, it's always a black man who tells me I still look beautiful no matter what. I'm so sorry today's society has been under appreciating our black men so much recently, but I just want you to know that I love and appreciate every single one of you for everything you do.

On a side note, if any of you are ever in Atlanta, let me know :) I'd love to get together and show you how much I appreciate you :)

Love,
A lifelong lover of black men :)

I just wanted to say, no matter what bs you have to go through, no matter how unappreciated you may feel because of today's society, you ARE appreciated. There are so many women put there who love and respect everything black men do for us, not just in the bedroom.
When I wear a cute or sexy outfit, it's always a black man who notices me and gives me a compliment. Whenever I'm feeling upset, it's always a black man who tells me I still look beautiful no matter what. I'm so sorry today's society has been under appreciating our black men so much recently, but I just want you to know that I love and appreciate every single one of you for everything you do.

On a side note, if any of you are ever in Atlanta, let me know :) I'd love to get together and show you how much I appreciate you :)

Love,
Thank u:lips::qos::blackheart:

Love,
Are you married to or dating a Black Man?

Love,
Where were you when I was there (company related) for 6 weeks?!

Love,
It's not that only black men are not appreciated... It applies in all areas of our life when people are quick to criticize when something they don't like but they don't appreciate others when someone do good things.. They take things for granted but there are handful of people like you who recognise something good in people and reciprocate them with appreciation and rewarding them in whatever way they are comfortable with.. Society is still worth living it because of this minority people

Good white girl

Love,

Love,
:dance::bounce::help:

Back