Black Male in Canada saying hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by negritosuavecito, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Just joined the forum and wanted to say hi to all the lovely ladies and guys out there. Especially those in Canada where I am.

I am a a black male 6' 8 slim with an athletic build. Checking the site out looking to meet some people and make a few new friends.;)

Don't be shy, leave me a post and let's talk.

Yo hablo espanol tambien.

2. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I have told my wife to try her first bbc & i think she likes the idea. BILD0485.JPG

3. She looks sweet. I'd love to work with her. Send me some more info and let see if we can work something out.

wanabecucked likes this.
  4. nordicblondelovesbbc

nordicblondelovesbbc New Member

Welcome....Canadian boy!

5. You are sexy as HELL...and the reason that I joined the forum...i'm in Toronto, where are you?

6. nordicblondelovesbbc

As luck would have it, I'm in Toronto too!

Thank you for the complement. Flattery will get you everything you want and maybe more! (smile)

7. bigger & stronger

bigger & stronger New Member

Hey home girl, heres your canadian boy thanks for showing me the love:) 30 mins away from you.....

nordicblondelovesbbc likes this.
  8. There is much more where that came from and a BBC waiting for you also.

add me to your MSN negritosuavecito1@hotmail.com...I'm interested in talking to you a bit more.

9. nordicblondelovesbbc

30 mins - perfect - just enough time for you to plan what you're going to do to me when you get here!

bigger & stronger likes this.
  10. A & D

A & D Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Eurasian swinger/hotwife couple in the Toronto area here. No cuck funny business here. :-p

11. Send me your e-mail address lets see if we can work something out.

My address is a few post above.