Black male for latinas in Tennessee/ Hombre Negro para Latinas en Tennessee

Hey bro from a black guy whose mom tongue in Spanish, i must tel you that the Spanish caption was so hilarious, I´m laughing hard, but i will help out...
1st u wrote: Negro hambre para Latinas en Tennessee = Black hunger for Latinas in Tennessee
2nd In spanish always noun 1st then adjt, but in some cases
3rd Man= Hombre
So I would be Hombre Negro para Latinas en Tennessee
If u have the chance listen to a lot of latin trap and learn something from it, to play ur game, especially bad bunny
Good hunting bro!!!!

Thanks, I felt like it didn’t sound right, but just posted it anyways, i’m pretty decent at basic Soanish though. And bad bunny is cool, I like to listen to just regular trap though, since i’m from the South!

You are welcome bro, but u do follow my advice and learn all the dirty ******* bad bunny says, and some others too, but he is cool, and use that ******* once u enter in confidence cos is too strong hahaha.....

Haha alright man. I only know basic dirty words in spanish, “cogerme duro”, “chupa mi pito”, “te gusto”, etc so i’ll try to listen to him more. The only song i’ve really heard with him in it, is “I like it”

Haha alright man. I only know basic dirty words in spanish, “cogerme duro”, “chupa mi pito”, “te gusto”, etc so i’ll try to listen to him more. The only song i’ve really heard with him in it, is “I like it”
How your hunt going u find a whole pack of latin bitches to pimp out yet?

Back