Black Lover ... And more.

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
image.jpg

I haven't posted anything new in here for a while. Too many postings ongoing, and I've been busy updating my new blog to come up here. So, here's a question for the ladies in here:

For those who've gotten past the interest of dating or having a black man for a lover, what's the next thing you have in mind to do? Any fantasies you have that you'd love to carry out but haven't yet?

I would like to turn back time (by about 20 years) marry a black men and have a bundle of gorgeous mixed Asian/Black babies! Is that too much to ask?

Hard to turn back time, but that doesn't mean you can't allow yourself to have the next best thing closer to that which you wish you wanted to have.

Fantasy? To be continually fucked in all my holes by hundreds of Black Men until I pass out. Then fucked as a limp piece of naked flesh. When I awake to be placed in a bath full of cum and my head held under until I ******* my way to the surface! :oops:

Fantasy? To be continually fucked in all my holes by hundreds of Black Men until I pass out. Then fucked as a limp piece of naked flesh. When I awake to be placed in a bath full of cum and my head held under until I ******* my way to the surface! :oops:

Such a nasty slut you are!

MASTER has scheduled me to be "tapped" by a black fraternity tonight! I am so looking forward to being filled with cum of hot young men and being their sperm sponge! :hot:

you are such a bull masters cum slut love it girl love it

For those who've gotten past the interest of dating or having a black man for a lover, what's the next thing you have in mind to do? Any fantasies you have that you'd love to carry out but haven't yet?
I've hardly had my fill of BBC yet - really in the last two years just one black lover who was average but really knew how to work it and was fabulous at anal, and another one-off Bull over a year ago who was light skinned and my biggest cock though not truly large (and no anal, he couldn't or wouldn't make it work though I don't think I was that tight:oops: )

But my fantasy is to be with another girl while she's getting fucked by BBC - first the two of us playing to get our Bull (or Bulls) excited and hard, then me kissing and holding and caressing her while she's being fucked and cums...I imagine myself getting fucked next while I'm down on all fours licking her cum-filled pussy until she orgasms more, but I could also see doing a "handmaid" female version of the male cuckold scenario where I just attended her and did not get any BBC myself...at least at first.....

:blackheart: Lanie

p.s. Love that picture...beautiful contrast...the girl reminds me a lot of this girl friend (though, no, not lover :( ) who I did a girl-girl modeling shoot with a couple of years back, when I was just starting to get into other women.....

22721_126482677504090_13877752_n.jpg

But my fantasy is to be with another girl while she's getting fucked by BBC - first the two of us playing to get our Bull (or Bulls) excited and hard, then me kissing and holding and caressing her while she's being fucked and cums...I imagine myself getting fucked next while I'm down on all fours licking her cum-filled pussy until she orgasms more, but I could also see doing a "handmaid" female version of the male cuckold scenario where I just attended her and did not get any BBC myself...

That sounds very sexy. What girl wouldn't want to share with you.

Back