Black load

jmr2910;bt56 said:
Love him to shoot a load my way so I can slowly swallow every last drop getting the full taste of his black seed. yummy, yummy.
i would make sure you had a cunt,asshole and belly full of my bbc bull seed wat are you waitin 4 call me we will start with a phone fuck text ur bbc bull!

look's like he is already filling her eager mouth with his thick hot spunk , and going by the way she is looking and holding that fine looking cock , she has no intentions other than to swallow and take in the full flavor of that juicy thick spunk , good girl

I tell you my interracial sex lifestyle friends, very few things come close to the feeling of joy that is brought by a white slut who is ready to swallow every drop of your black cum.MMMMMMMM!

The black mans cum is in high demand from whites of all types now as it is a Badge of Honor to be allowed to receive it. It is widely desired to be felt deep inside, squirt by squirt by the white pussies then tasted with pride by the tongues of the white boys.

Then all involved can feel a sense of accomplishment being completed. The black man fucks and cums in a white pussy as he leaves his mark by adding some heritage color inside her all white frame. She, as a white female has received and accepted his black cum inside her to proudly carry and the white boy has finally gotten some real man cum inside him as he now knows what it tastes like and how it feels to have finally done so.

Its been proven that a black man's cum (seed) has an aphrodesiac in it that only makes whoever is swalling it want more, read up on it, there are studies to prove this. Its one of the main reasons that once you have tasted it you're hooked on it forever!!!!!!

Its been proven that a black man's cum (seed) has an aphrodesiac in it that only makes whoever is swalling it want more, read up on it, there are studies to prove this. Its one of the main reasons that once you have tasted it you're hooked on it forever!!!!!!

no there hasn't, comeon man.... if you believe that i've got some waterside property to sell you in japan

Yes, for purposes for atonement but simply Black men are sexually superior. They have much larger cocks and larger, heavier balls which hang lower delivering higher doses of semen. Their semen, some say, has addictive properties and somewhat prohibited substance. Virility and physical stamina aside, they are more confident, dominating and more capable of treating a woman correctly as a sexual submissive. When sexually aroused, women have an opportunity to receive pleasure and emotional liberation, as long as she conducts herself necessary to standards demanded by Black Men by actingas a slut and whore. A Black Man with a large 10 inch cock deserves any pussy he desires with his anxious need to spread his seed.

Just a paragraph from one that has written subject matter on a black man's semen.

black load new pics
blackheart.png

black load (1).jpg black load (2).jpg black load (3).jpg black load (4).jpg black load (5).jpg black load (6).jpg black load (7).jpg black load (8).jpg

Back