Black load

Its been proven that a black man's cum (seed) has an aphrodesiac in it that only makes whoever is swalling it want more, read up on it, there are studies to prove this. Its one of the main reasons that once you have tasted it you're hooked on it forever!!!!!!

I think it's true because once I started letting black men cum in my mouth and had a taste of it I started to want them to do it more and more. I love the taste of a black man's sperm and ******* it all the time now when I have sex with them. I love letting them jerk off into my mouth so I can get a huge load that way and swallow all of it. And black sperm has always tasted sweeter than my ex-husbands cum and other white men I've had sex with. Black sperm tastes the best and I like it alot more. Yum...!

Anytime baby!
I think it's true because once I started letting black men cum in my mouth and had a taste of it I started to want them to do it more and more. I love the taste of a black man's sperm and ******* it all the time now when I have sex with them. I love letting them jerk off into my mouth so I can get a huge load that way and swallow all of it. And black sperm has always tasted sweeter than my ex-husbands cum and other white men I've had sex with. Black sperm tastes the best and I like it alot more. Yum...!

I would agree that black cum is addictive. The white females will now do things to get more black cum in them that you won't see them do to get white dick. Besides, white females that have had black cum in them get my full respect and obedience.

I have always loved the taste of cum from men of all colors.....however there is a very different feeling when a black man fills my pussy. It is just some kind of chemical interaction....I am all his afterwards.

black load new pics
blackheart.png

View attachment 7290 View attachment 7291 View attachment 7292 View attachment 7293 View attachment 7294 View attachment 7295 View attachment 7296 View attachment 7297
-----------------------------------------
My cuckold loves fucking black

Back