Black Lion Seeking Lioness For Mating Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a 34 year old sexy black male. I am extremely well endowed both in the front and at the rear. Seeing in the flesh is believing. I am 6ft 2inches tall and of athletic build. I work and reside in London, UK. I am laid back, have a GSOH and am always horny. My little "big" man won't behave himself no matter how hard I try to restrain him.

I am seeking women 18+ who like the black stuff for friendship and adult fun. You must be sexually submissive and ready to obey the commands of your black master. I hope we can be long term lovers too.

BBC virgins most welcome. Voluptuous and/or older women (MILFs/GILFs) please get in touch.

If you are little shy and reserved, I can give you an erotic massage and we can take it from there if you desire. There is no pressure.

Cleaness/Discretion/Safe Sex manditory.

I am extremely discreet as mentioned above and expect the same from the women who are interested. I will not email out facial photographs but am willing to meet any women in a public place.

I am not into anal sex, bondage, fisting etc. I am not into filmed or photography sex either sorry.

I don't mind watching or being watched. Also I welcome being recommended to your other female associates.

I love recieving oral and being involved in traditional moves such as missionary, cow girl etc.

I cannot accomodate either as I flat share. If you live in South East of England especially London or planned to come, please let me know. Regardless of where you live, still contact me and maybe we can arrange something.

If interested, please email me privately with your contact details and I will reply. Please tell me a little about your self and include a body photograph.

I have been as honest and straightforward as possible. Thanks.

Attachments

• Dicky.jpg
    Dicky.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 17
  • noair.jpg
    noair.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 18
  • rearview.jpg
    rearview.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.