Black Lesbian Stud

Emmaqq3. Luck lady..tell me more. What should I expect. Hi m a bit Oder, seems like most of the "studs" are much younger. Is it a newer thing?

Maybe just different now... me being 56.

I watched a video today of a gorgeous black lesbian "stud". OMG, so sexy and hot. She was very domineering!!

Have anyone been with a lesbian stud?
Yes. It was my wife's first. Two years ago. She even used a strap on her. Made her say she was her "lesbian bitch whore." I stayed out of the room and only peaked in to watch from the cracked door. Then I took a pic from the mirror reflection while they were in the shower. Hehehe.

We've been trying to repeat it ever since. Just sooo very hard to find a mature butch black lesbian who isn't fat.

Attachments

• showeringafter.jpg
    showeringafter.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 131
Yes. It was my wife's first. Two years ago. She even used a strap on her. Made her say she was her "lesbian bitch whore." I stayed out of the room and only peaked in to watch from the cracked door. Then I took a pic from the mirror reflection while they were in the shower. Hehehe.

We've been trying to repeat it ever since. Just sooo very hard to find a mature butch black lesbian who isn't fat.

Here she is getting her first strap on. Sorry for the low quality, but the room was not well lit and I was only slipping into grab a few quick shots. Besides, neither wishes their faces to show.

Attachments

• IMG_7650.JPG
    IMG_7650.JPG
    263.7 KB · Views: 111
Back