Black history

Aznbebe

Female
Was just browsing some other parts if the site when it hit me...

I dont actually know too much about the history of black people especially in the plantation days (Django comes to mind!)

Anyway can someone enlighten me in regards to how it all became and was it true that back in the days they would choose go keep the blacks with the biggest cocks as it was a way to know how masculin he was and how hard they would work etc?

I dont want to cause a debate or fights so please keep it based on facts! Just brushing up on my history...

They would chose the ones who looked physically strongest or largest and healthy. Dick size might have been a factor, if one at all, but nobody wanted a sickly looking slave to do physical work. Think back to Django(yeah, a reference to this of all movies for historical reference), when Leo had the two black dudes fighting to the death. Would you look more towards the guy built like a linebacker or the guy who looked like Dave Chappelle before he put on muscle?

I dont remember the fight too much but i remember near the end they wanted to cut of his dick because it was his "pride" or something like that.

Reactions: wit
A dick is any man's pride. That wasn't a black thing. Almost literally his manhood. People got their dicks cut off during Vietnam. Just an insult to injury thing.

Reactions: wit
Well that ******* did happen back in the day. but the worst way to make any man feel less than a man is to cut off his dick regardless of color. Again his race may have been a factor but use more about ******* than anything

Assuming they didn't die from infection because of less advanced medical techniques, yeah. You won't die if you lose your dick.

I forgot to put that. If you let them ******* out, then yeah, you'd die. But if they didn't want to ******* them, they would of course patch him up and put him back to work.

Wow thats so harsh... Man the slave trading days were pretty gruelsome...
I wonder how many plantation stories of BBC getting it on with the families are tru haha

I think there are some documented events like that. With all the slavery back then, I doubt it didn't take place at least a handful times over centuries. Hell, Thomas Jefferson(and non president slave owners) fucked his slaves. I'm sure the same went for the white women.

Your very knowledgable! Thanks! I'll see if i can find out about a few more of them also!

Ive read so many comics abt stuff like that happening so im sure some it musta been true lol

There was even a time when dark skinned blacks were discriminated against by light skinned blacks. But then Wesley Snipes came on the scene and all that ******* changed. :)

The light skinned dark skinned bullshit is still here in present day. Not sure if it's as bad as it was back when Wesley was big. I was too young

Back