Black guys... Is there anything special fucking a first timer wife?

Tlove

Couple
Athough we had swinging experience in the past mrs tlove has never been fucked by a black guy. It is something we decided to make it happen during our visit to vegas soon. She is very excited but also slightly nervous.

Just wondering whether or not it makes any difference for black guys to meet a first timer couple and be the first black guy fucking the wife? Is there anything special for you? Tell a bit about your good and bad experiences with first timer couples pelase.

Athough we had swinging experience in the past mrs tlove has never been fucked by a black guy. It is something we decided to make it happen during our visit to vegas soon. She is very excited but also slightly nervous.

Just wondering whether or not it makes any difference for black guys to meet a first timer couple and be the first black guy fucking the wife? Is there anything special for you? Tell a bit about your good and bad experiences with first timer couples pelase.
Of course @Tlove it is a special experience taking away the BBC virginity of a white woman and fucking her so good she converts over to the dark side and never looks back. I've done this plenty of times and I cherish every opportunity i get to blow a white woman's mind as I exemplify why they say Black men have huge cocks, fuck better, and 'once you go black- you never want to go back'.

There now find a true hung Black stud and go get your wife Blackened and don't come back until you can write about the story on here from her perspective. :blackgrimace::sex:

The smile on my first black man's face as I had my first multiple squirting orgasm EVER said it all. Then, when he said to hubby, "You didn't tell me" and hubby had no clue what he was talking about...he knew that night and each night after that, I belonged to him! That my pussy would never be the same. I told hubby over breakfast they next morning, "No more white guys!" Hubby knew!!

View media item 67109

Last edited:

My wife's lover who is also my friend has told me that I was a big plus that my wife was BBC virgin when he fucked her the first time.

10 (17).jpg

Very good experience. And the sex is thrilling.... The number of time you fuck a wife the first night and time. Her doing things that never crossed her mine.

I never fucked a wife before but I have fucked a few white girls who never bad bbc before. The look on their face when they see your cock is priceless. It's like they found their long lost puppy.

When you stick your cock in them and they cum quick or they hit you with the I never squirted before line is empowering.

But nothing is more satisfying then seeing them damn near ******* in the bed, bed covered in their cum, pussy filled with my black seed knowing that I just turned their ass out.

I act like I'm using the bathroom to clean up when were done but really I like surveying the work I have done.

Back