Black guys... Is there anything special fucking a first timer wife?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tlove, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Tlove

Tlove New Member

UK
    Athough we had swinging experience in the past mrs tlove has never been fucked by a black guy. It is something we decided to make it happen during our visit to vegas soon. She is very excited but also slightly nervous.

Just wondering whether or not it makes any difference for black guys to meet a first timer couple and be the first black guy fucking the wife? Is there anything special for you? Tell a bit about your good and bad experiences with first timer couples pelase.

kumarrao likes this.
  2. jim&natalie

jim&natalie New Member

Greece
    nice interesting topic i also wana see the answers

3. kerstin

kerstin Well-Known Member Gold Member

Germany
    i love the experience with black guys to, nothing is better

BBC2TakeUDown likes this.
  4. bigblackbull76

bigblackbull76 My BBC would bodyslam KingKong off top the Empire Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Of course @Tlove it is a special experience taking away the BBC virginity of a white woman and fucking her so good she converts over to the dark side and never looks back. I've done this plenty of times and I cherish every opportunity i get to blow a white woman's mind as I exemplify why they say Black men have huge cocks, fuck better, and 'once you go black- you never want to go back'.

There now find a true hung Black stud and go get your wife Blackened and don't come back until you can write about the story on here from her perspective. :blackgrimace::sex:

5. BlkWarriorking

BlkWarriorking Member Real Person

US
    Yes there is something special. It's the look on her face the first time she feels a BBC stretching her pussy and how tightly her pussy lips wrap around my dick.

6. bostonbean

bostonbean Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    This, this, so this..

whiteshadoe and HorseSize like this.
  7. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

The smile on my first black man's face as I had my first multiple squirting orgasm EVER said it all. Then, when he said to hubby, "You didn't tell me" and hubby had no clue what he was talking about...he knew that night and each night after that, I belonged to him! That my pussy would never be the same. I told hubby over breakfast they next morning, "No more white guys!" Hubby knew!!

#7 BethLuvsBBConly, Oct 2, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  8. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

The most important thing is that she thinks its a good idea