Black guys: How do you like this white pussy ?

That's is a hot looking pussy that looks like it is craving a pounding by a real bbc. Then I would want to lick it clean. The expression on her face is very familiar. That's the same look I received from my first girlfriend when I was young. After months of asking her to let me fuck her she finally agreed but said she wanted it to be very special sense we both were virgins. I was puzzled when she told me to meet her at her sisters house that night. As I was walking in the house a giant of a black man was leaving and he looked at me and laughed and said go get it bitch boy. When I walked in her sister was on the couch making out with her black boyfriend and motioned for me to go into her bedroom. When I walked in I saw her laying there just as the pix above but with cum running out of her pussy. She told me to lick her clean and I could be her first. After I suck her clean for about 15 minutes she said, you are my first sissy bitch boy. She told me the guy that just left was her first cock and she had to be broken in by bbc only. I tried to pull away but she grabbed my head and pulled my face into her cunt and slapped me and told me I would be her bitch and could never fuck her unless she was full of cum and had just been blacked. Until this day I have only been inside white pussy after a real black cock has used it and filled it with cum.

Back